Gordy's build

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow actual work on the ute in gordys build log :blingbling:

Just kidding nice work. Where did you route the cable out through the firewall. We love the small details. And where did you get your power and ground.

Looks good by the way

Not my fault I hadn't had a chance to do anything to the nav but everyone's chatting in here :p

Well I got frustrated and the boys took over so I can't tell u everything but I can tell u what I know haha. the wires go up underneath where the gears are and it's tapped in to the back of the cigarette lighter. What's a firewall? Sorry I don't know terms etc

The boys took ova was prob a good call
I believe in equal sexes and all that
BUT
I havent been taught to cook a cake, so I stay out of the kitchen
And the mrs doesn't wander into the shed to do my oil changes

Askin 4 help is good

And I am sure they come running when gordy yells ''help''

Cheers

The boys took ova was prob a good call
I believe in equal sexes and all that
BUT
I havent been taught to cook a cake, so I stay out of the kitchen
And the mrs doesn't wander into the shed to do my oil changes

Askin 4 help is good

And I am sure they come running when gordy yells ''help''

Cheers

Ye I get it but I also do wanna learn. I don't wanna be completely helpless with my ute. I do know my limits and capabilities tho.

I don't like asking for help but most of the time the guys r there waiting to help. After a few frustrated fb statuses when I couldn't get my map globes out a few weeks ago, I had 3 mates on the phone trying to help. I don't like relying on people.
Yesterday after I realised exactly what I needed to do I just let them do it and I took my stubborn self to the back seat to watch haha

And then took selfies...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411260273.946072.jpg

Nice work. Make sure you pay more attention next time and get us some photos of the nitty gritty bits. That is if you are trying to learn. Not meaning to sound like a lecturing dad by the way.

If you drank those UDL.s its no wonder you had trouble:yeahright:

Haha they are mine but I was the deso driver, I let the boys drink (after the install) because they helped me out so I deso'd for them

Good stuff. It's fun ripping that stereo surround out. You keep thinking please don't break please don't break.

Ye I struggled to watch when it was coming off, was waiting for the crack

Ye I struggled to watch when it was coming off, was waiting for the crack[/QUOTE]

If you get the boys a belt you won't keep seeing the crack hahaha

Ye I get it but I also do wanna learn. I don't wanna be completely helpless with my ute. I do know my limits and capabilities tho.

I don't like asking for help but most of the time the guys r there waiting to help. After a few frustrated fb statuses when I couldn't get my map globes out a few weeks ago, I had 3 mates on the phone trying to help. I don't like relying on people.
Yesterday after I realised exactly what I needed to do I just let them do it and I took my stubborn self to the back seat to watch haha

And then took selfies...
View attachment 16971

someone could get the wrong idea about whats happening in the front there

Yesterday I put in LED Parker lights, just need to change over the headlights now

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415661139.672077.jpg

and a mate did all my wiring for my light bar but we can't install it yet coz the brackets need to be modified to install it from behind instead of underneath.
This is where it's gonna go
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415661178.568417.jpg

Admin please delete. Posted wrong place.
Dam phones

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415661841.548510.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415661841.548510.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Ok so this is the light bar switch set-up in the cab. 2 switches. The red circle is for half or full strength or strobe. The green circle is for on and off, which can be used by itself or with high beams

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415672922.379960.jpg

Back