Gordy's build

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watch as all the ravers show up .... cellophane looks almost clear with bright lights behind.

Where I'll be using it there will only be raving roos and foxes haha

Just quietly i think I'm going to have loads of fun with the strobe setting ^_^

Nice! The led parkers are heaps bright they shine up on the back of my bull bar haha. once I've done the front im going to move to the back too lol
The pack of leds I got were $25[/QUOTE

Gee thats cheap. I payed $30 or something just for reverse lights! Lol. I couldnt see shit when reversing so needed an upgrade. Nice! Im gonna do my parkers and bullbar lights aswell

Where I'll be using it there will only be raving roos and foxes haha

Just quietly i think I'm going to have loads of fun with the strobe setting ^_^
Oh I can hear it now... "what the fox say"

Hahahahahahahahah

You can rave out to that all night
Ye ya just gotta search around for good prices. Apparently u can get led blinkers too lol
Yep you can get led blinkers, for both the bullbar (to replace rhe rectangle blinker and parker) and headlight blinker and tail lights too. Led tail and brake lights too. Got them in mine. The hardest bit is finding decently bright ones... got a new pair of indicators for the rear comibg from china, hopefully they're brighter than the last 2 pairs I've tried... :/

Lmfao!! No the fox doesn't say anything!!! It's too busy raving to my strobe LED light bar lmfao

Baja 10" light bar fitted in to my arb deluxe bar today. New brackets were made so it could be fitted from behind and not underneath.
features:
Full strength
Half strength
Strobe
2 switches for cab
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416139964.251954.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416139944.352827.jpg

Half strength and strobe?? Haha didn't even know you could get an actual light bar to do that.

Yep yep! And neither did I, until it arrived haha

I only bought it coz it's the only one I could find that fits in the little spot on the bull bar where I wanted it to go lol

Changed headlight globes over to xenon white blue 55w, 6000k halogen globes without having to take the battery out or take the headlight out!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416217024.924458.jpg

Latest posts

Back