GPS Time

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eBay Brandless for $130
- 7" screen
- High Def screen
- 4gig on board and came wit 8gig MicroSD card (takes up to 16gig)
- iGo software
- Windows CE 6
- Runs OziExplorer CE as easy as...
- FM transmitter - pumps my 3gig of mp3s to the the FM radio
- Wireless Rear camera
- Bluetooth hands-free for the mobile
- usual suspects in terms of additional software, games etc
- multiple mount types & chargers
- sun shade
- half the thickness of my last Low Def 7" GPS..still working well after 2 or more years

One happy camper here fellas!

any chance you could post a photo of the unit and where it is mounted in your nav. just want to see for size comparison, how big it is compared to the rest of the dash.

yeah i know its 7" but much easier to see what it looks like then guess how it would look.

Cheers.

Hi Tim

Here are some pics of where I can mount the GPS; on the top of the dash and lower in front of the tranny shifter or where I'm considering mounting the GPS; in or in front of the CD/radio (how?) or using the lil' black spot/blank on the upper console next to the air-conditioner controls..using a modified GPS mount. Please excuse the rough cut and paste job.

Cheers
Brad

Attachments

• GPS Dash 01.jpg
    GPS Dash 01.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 74
  • GPS Dash 02.jpg
    GPS Dash 02.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 89
  • GPS Lower Console 01.jpg
    GPS Lower Console 01.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 70
  • GPS Upper Console 01.jpg
    GPS Upper Console 01.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 78
  • GPS InDash 01.jpg
    GPS InDash 01.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 75
I run one of the cheaper 5" Garmin Nuvi with Garmin Topo maps on a micro SD card, the maps are very good but the Garmin I've got seems to be a bit sluggish updating the screen at times. The more expensive 4" Garmin I've got doesn't have that problem but I prefer the larger screen to the faster screen updates so the smaller one lives in the other car for on road use.

Back