Greens....

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew Nakedape would jump on this thread, still got me stuffed what he does for a job.

Maybe he's a corrupt Union boss.

Nakedape, do you hate Abbott so much because he said he is going to launch enquiry into Union corruption ?

Ahhh the the only thing the lefties have to crap on about with reguards to the LNP. The shout from the rooftops" Work choices are coming".

Vote for the shit house ALP and live on welfare, be considered more important than a "Asylum Seeker" who could afford a 10 grand boat ride, but is "Hard done by" in Australia.

You're still alive aren't you, you ungreatful sacks of shit.

Hi Dave. Glad you could spare some time from your conspiracy theories and tin-foil hats to attempt flamming me on another post that you've miss-read or miss interpreted.

Just for the record -- all political parties shit me to tears! Don't like any of them! Think Julia is a puppet - her master is that F&*kwit Paul Howes. So there, we agree -- but if you think that TA is polishing his armour and saddling the steed to charge in an make it all better then you're in for a nasty surprise (ask a labor voter how this type of thing generally works out). Imagine Julia in budgy smugglers and you'd get a pretty accurate picture of TA's tenure as PM. No sorry, that's too cruel to imagine -- forget I asked you to do that, eewwwww!:puke: :sorry3:

But in direct response, I offer the following:

1) I do lots

2) If I were a corrupt union boss I wouldn't be driving a D22

3) No, he can go for his life. I hate the prick because he's a slimy little weasel. I hate him because he intends on imposing his religion on the country (something you feel strongly about ironically). I hate him cause he'll hand the country over to the corporates. I hate him because of the middle-class welfare his lot lumped us with (some more irony for you). I hate him cause he's every bit as bad a Julia -- but with worse dress sense!

4) You can choose to believe that work choices is not coming back - you can also believe that it won't affect you in the long run. Just don't whinge when it does. As an aside did you see Barnaby on tele this morning spruiking the need for more 457 visas -- for McDonalds workers FFS!

5) My refugee plan has been stated in another thread and I do not intend to repeat myself.

Have a nice day!

Last edited:
I'm backing nakedape up on this one. Although I don't hate anyone it's bad for you. Hate just eats away at your insides but that is another matter.
Anyway when it comes to Abbott he scares the crap out me. You can almost guarantee the Secular nation of Australia will be gone.
We can vote as a nation to be right or left of centre but to mix religious morality up with polotics would have to be the worse thing we could bring on ourselves.
Abbott has heaps of skeltions in his closet and in someways makes Howard look progressive. I just can't stress enough this bloke is political poison.
The USA and Middle East counties have mixed relgion with poltics for years and history dictates it has not done them any favours.

Well I'm gonna call you guys on the religion thing and say you don't know what you're talking about. The only time religion comes into it is when someone else brings it up. Check the facts then come back to the discussion.
I will agree on the hate thing though, I don't hate anyone. And that is a direct product of my religion!

Well if your religion works then pray that Abbott doesn't fcuk this country the same way every other politician has when the other side gets voted out because he's praying he gets the chance to do it.

There's really no come back for that statement Krafty! At the end of the day they are all politicians, the high school debating team/school council, the kind of folks I didn't want a thing to do with when I was at school. I didn't like John Howard until he was gone!

Which is exactly what so many others including ape have said. None of the bastards can be trusted Abbott included, he is not going to be a better PM, in his own words he's going to be an "alternative to the PM" running an "alternative to the government". That's not really a promise of something better.

Which is exactly what so many others including ape have said. None of the bastards can be trusted Abbott included, he is not going to be a better PM, in his own words he's going to be an "alternative to the PM" running an "alternative to the government". That's not really a promise of something better.
Except I'm saying it without making shit up about the said pollies :deadhorse2:

Well not really both sides are having their own form of BS but ok if that's the way you see it.

Yeah but you gotta admit he looks good now days while he's on tv droning on about how Kevvie should make a come back and how poor politics is today compared to his day. :sarcastic:

Well I'm gonna call you guys on the religion thing and say you don't know what you're talking about. The only time religion comes into it is when someone else brings it up. Check the facts then come back to the discussion.
I will agree on the hate thing though, I don't hate anyone. And that is a direct product of my religion!

He's a bastard religious nutter (in a party of them i.e. Cory Bernardi) who has used that religion as motive to impinge on womens sexual health. George Pell has his ear, and he believes in fairy tales - he is not trustworthy.

If the Lefty ALP had a Muslim as their leader.

Would Nakedape etc be complaining ?

Well since the ALP is copying the Democrats in the US. Who knows, the next ALP leader might be a black muslim.

He's a bastard religious nutter (in a party of them i.e. Cory Bernardi) who has used that religion as motive to impinge on womens sexual health. George Pell has his ear, and he believes in fairy tales - he is not trustworthy.

Give me one example where TA has impinged on womens sexual health, that is factual and not some spin from your fellow Christophobes. I'm a Christian and I wholly resent your assertion that Christians are not trust worthy. It's nice to have an opinion, it's better to have the facts!

Cheers Brad

"beware the self made man for he worships his creator"

Who knows, perhaps the 10 commandments might put a end to the ALP way of doing things in politics in this country.

Lying : Gillard, Combet, Wong etc.
Stealing : Gillard (AWU), Thomson (HSU), Obied, McDonald etc.

The ALP is finished, they're nothing but low life scum. (If Nicola Roxon had her way, Id be in court for "offending" someone).

Oh and wasn't Abbott the minister for Health years ago.

Didn't the Liberals fund free cervix vacsines for all women.

Now thats a women hater I tell you.

Labor just takes from cancer patients and spinal treatment. The low life scum they're.

Latest posts

Back