Greens....

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Give me one example where TA has impinged on womens sexual health,

The bit where he refused to allow the use of RU486 when he was health minister because it offended some god of his -- how's that for facts?

Last edited:
Oh and wasn't Abbott the minister for Health years ago.

Didn't the Liberals fund free cervix vacsines for all women.

Nice try - but that was labor.

Labor just takes from cancer patients and spinal treatment. The low life scum they're.

While the latest health cuts are despicable, don't forget that your knight in shining budgy smugglers cut over a billion dollars from health when he was the minister -- and that at a time when we were supposed to be in surplus. What type of retarded scumbag would do that? And a whole bunch more public money was handed to the private health funds (rebates given to customers that then saw prices increase in proportion to those rebates) -- another scumbag move that left pensioners and the like struggling further. Do we really want a US style health system?

Last edited:
If the Lefty ALP had a Muslim as their leader.

Would Nakedape etc be complaining ?

If they brought their religion into politics? You f*&ken betcha I'd be complaining

Well since the ALP is copying the Democrats in the US.

And the LNP the republicans -- we are f*&ked aren't we!

Who knows, the next ALP leader might be a black muslim.

Tea party gold!

Now thats a women hater I tell you.

Come on Dave even you can't draw a connection between what a party did as a whole based on pressure from the voting public and Tony's personal thoughts and feelings against the people benefiting from it.

People want to go on about how it's only the ill formed and stupid who would vote for anything but the Libs, How is only using half the facts or worse still media speculation any worse than being ill formed.

The media speculated that Tony was a misogynist and Lib fanboi's jumped up screaming that it was all a media smear campaign from Labor and not true. The same media outlets say Julia is satan reincarnate or the greens are poison and the same fanbois swear it's the gods honest truth.

The media enriched ill formed voting public who believe every bad story against their enemy and pass off as lies the same stories against their heroes are more dangerous to this country than the politicians will be.

don't forget that your knight in shining budgy smugglers cut over a billion dollars from health when he was the minister

And if elected wants to cut millions from education so that we raise a bunch of even dumber kids than our education system is already providing.

Some quotable Abbott Quotes-

Jesus knew that there was a place for everything and it’s not necessarily everyone’s place to come to Australia."

‘If we’re honest, most of us would accept that a bad boss is a little bit like a bad father or a bad husband … you find that he tends to do more good than harm. He might be a bad boss but at least he’s employing someone while he is in fact a boss.’

‘The problem with the Australian practice of abortion is that an objectively grave matter has been reduced to a question of the mother’s convenience.’

I'm not religious but i cant see what's wrong with religion guiding the opinions and decisions of individual politicians? Abbott has made it clear that he is catholic which means that the public know what his guiding principals are and what the ideals and philosophies are that guide his decision making. Same goes for Muslim/Jewish etc politicians.

There is a huge difference between having a religion and letting that religion guide political decision.

Tony Abbott, like anyone in politics is free to have a religion but if he or anyone else lets that religion make or guide all political decisions we quickly become a country controlled by one religion's thoughts and ideas and doesn't that work oh so well in other countries.

Religions are like political parties, it's ok to have more than one but when one has all the power or influence it's not in the benefit of the people.

There is a huge difference between an individual using religious principals to guide decision making and having a completely religious political party.

Why is it ok use labour/union/left wing or conservative ideologies and principals to guide political decision making but it's not ok to use religion?

I never said it was ok, mind you I also never claimed that to be the truth.

Politicians like everyone else in the world will always do their jobs and live their lives based on their own ideologies and religious ideas but when they start pushing those ideas onto the general population problems arise.

If as you claim labor are using left wing/union/conservative ideologies to run their government then surely you can see that saying an alternative government using religion in place of those ideologies is doomed to end up following the same path.

The bit where he refused to allow the use of RU486 when he was health minister because it offended some god of his -- how's that for facts?

Again get your facts straight then we can have a grown up's conversation. I'm guessing you're a regular over at Mamamia. TA under the advice from Chief Medical Officer who stated " there are significant additional health risks associated with medical terminations, and that the safest way to have a termination is a surgical termination." Wouldn't pass the pill. Now tell me if he had and at the time there were significant health problems (like there is today) arising from the pill I guessing that you and your fellow haters would have been all over him like trolls.
Killing babies is not a good thing, if you must do it then at least get it right for both mother and child!!
You'll cope! Besides, your religion has no place in our politics!
Maybe not, but then I have every right to be, as are you! Just as you are shaped by your beliefs, so am I. Do your beliefs have special precedence over mine because you say so? Careful your bigotry is starting affect your judgement!

Have a nice day, Cheers Brad

Again get your facts straight then we can have a grown up's conversation. I'm guessing you're a regular over at Mamamia. TA under the advice from Chief Medical Officer who stated " there are significant additional health risks associated with medical terminations, and that the safest way to have a termination is a surgical termination." Wouldn't pass the pill. Now tell me if he had and at the time there were significant health problems (like there is today) arising from the pill I guessing that you and your fellow haters would have been all over him like trolls.
Killing babies is not a good thing, if you must do it then at least get it right for both mother and child!!
Maybe not, but then I have every right to be, as are you! Just as you are shaped by your beliefs, so am I. Do your beliefs have special precedence over mine because you say so? Careful your bigotry is starting affect your judgement!

Have a nice day, Cheers Brad

The CMO at the time was a dick -- one of TA's crowd (and the CEO of a major Biotec, just to add hypocrisy into the bargain) and TA was only to eager to hide behind him. So do I think TA let his belief in fairy tales get in the way of what was/ is a safe way for women to decide what is right for them? Well, yes!

Bigotry? Hardly -- I simply prefer to evaluate evidence based science rather than ghost stories when making life choices. If you prefer the latter, then go for it!

Last edited:
The CMO at the time was a dick
Not really an argument as your opinion doesn't equate to facts!
No, you are bigot. You have stated here that Christians are not trust worthy. Time and again you have taken aim at Christians on these forums with ignorance and comtempt.
If you really "prefer to evaluate evidence based science" then you wouldn't believe that poisoning an unborn baby is safe.

Personal views on religion and politics always make interesting reading and rarely do either need a basis in fact to make their point.

There is a huge difference between an individual using religious principals to guide decision making and having a completely religious political party.

Why is it ok use labour/union/left wing or conservative ideologies and principals to guide political decision making but it's not ok to use religion?

Look at the US and Middle East countries. It's far from ok.
I want the country to be sectarian. Thankyou.

Politics is polotics. Religion, Religion. Best to keep them seperate. We can learn from other countires mistakes you know.

Religion- nothing wrong with it but it's personal and private thing and shouldn't be wheeled out on the politcal stage. No matter what your faith.

Last edited:
No, you are bigot. You have stated here that Christians are not trust worthy. Time and again you have taken aim at Christians on these forums with ignorance and comtempt.

If I were a bigot then I would deny christians the right to believe. If I were a bigot I would treat christians as second class, and undeserving of their place in society. I do neither of these things - in fact I support the freedom of all people to choose for themselves (I wander if you do?). However, I do not believe that religion is worthy of my trust - especially those that try to dictate how the rest of us should live - given that religion has a track record of corruption, power lust and oppression. Time and time again I have taken aim at the propensity for religion to meddle in matters that don't concern it (you should note that I don't restrict myself to one flavour of religion either). If that upsets you then so be it -- wear it as a badge of honour if you wish! I'm not particularly interested in your crying "bigot" and attempts to play the victim when you discover that opinions differ. You may have to accept that christianity is no defence, and provides no immunity against criticism.

If you really "prefer to evaluate evidence based science" then you wouldn't believe that poisoning an unborn baby is safe.

Why not? That really doesn't make any sense!

I'll tell you what I do believe -- I believe that a woman has the right to decide for herself what she'll do with her body. I believe that the (mostly male) religious culture warriors have no right to interfere with that process. I also believe that women should have access to safe alternatives to invasive surgery (RU 486 was only considered unsafe by the CMO who, as has been stated before, is a dick). The point remains that TA let his religion dictate a response that should be above religion - you can make excuses for that if you wish but it won't make him any more trustworthy!

Look at the US and Middle East countries. It's far from ok.
I want the country to be sectarian. Thankyou.

Politics is polotics. Religion, Religion. Best to keep them seperate. We can learn from other countires mistakes you know.

Religion- nothing wrong with it but it's personal and private thing and shouldn't be wheeled out on the politcal stage. No matter what your faith.

You didn't answer the question. What is the difference between religion and labour or conservative ideologies? Why is it acceptable to base a whole political party around the union or conservative movement but not ok for a singular politician to use a religion to guide his decision making?

You can vote Green all you like terry but you only get one vote and they're a sinking boat!

It isn't about voting Green, Liberal or Labour or any other party. It is about getting some basic decent commentary on matters. The media is full of the mouth frothers who understand SFA and just perpetuate the system of it all being about Julia or Tony.

If NSW is anything to go by, then the Liberals are just as full of useless party guys who care SFA about their electorate as the blow-in/parachuted Labor guys.

And it has to be 10 years since I voted Green. It was about the time they dropped their "Four Principles" so they could be like the other parties.

Latest posts

Back