Happy Birthday nathand22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Life's like a shit sandwich the more bread you have the less shit you have to eat.

Hmmm I give the guy his own thread and we still get invaded by people jealous that they can't compete.

I am.
My immune system is a peice of shit.
Happy Bday mate. I've been absent this w/e

I didn't realise it was midnight when I posted that last msg. I wasn't in the dog house but Nathan provides such scintillating conversation time just got away from me.

FB I'm not sure you have your anatomy knowledge quite right if you think your immune system is shit

You're not suppose to be seeing at all I never told you you could take the mask off.

you poor misguided ..........ahh.....sole It was your turn for the mask !!! but dont worry im going to poke my own eyes out just so there is no chance what so ever of me having any sort of memory of it.

Oh ive got sense, didnt you read the part about poking my own eyes out...... i should of added with a screw driver.

A sense of adventure is letting someone else do it.

A sense of agony is masturbating with a cheese grater, although little dave's hobbies have nothing to do with the topic at hand.

WOW!! im not really sure where to go after that very disturbing bit of information.. im not really sure if it was the fact that masturbating and cheese was used in the one sentence or whether it was the "grater" part?????

No and im not wanting to imagine it all. what i am a little worried is that FB thinks his shit is his Immune system???????

Even I'm not sick enough to take a photo of someone else doing the act but to keep it in your memory I'll give you a card.

2abaa6b1e16527683b7e3ede98034a36.png

As for FB's immune system, maybe some things are best left un-thought about.....can you un-think something?

Krafty what is "you CANT face" about that card it looks so romantic. (oh say the "cant face" bit really fast)

Fb get those fluckers out, how often do they cause you probs??
I had mine out when i was a kid and my son had to have his out because they kept flaring up all the time.

Hey it was a heartfelt card from me to you and you still want to pick holes in it. Some people are just never happy.

If they go in for them from where FB is talking about he's in for some pain.

Latest posts

Back