Help Navara will not start

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scouse

Reaction score
HI
I tried to start my 04 str turbo yesterday,and noticed that the glow plug light did not come on and the engine malfunction light did not come on when I turned on ignition,all othe lights came on,I tried to start but it just will not start
I have checked all fuses however can people give me any ideas where to start looking for the glowplug relay or other things I should check.
I am over four hundred ks from the nearest dealer so would appriciate all help
also any ideas on why the malfunction light will not come on
Regards
Scouse

Thanks for all the help
The reason the car would not start was because ants (called Singapore ants) had got into the relays and made a nest in two,I live in the Kimberleys at the moment and have been told by the locals that this happens often.
I was lucky they did not get to the ECU etc,so please be aware when traveling in the Kimberley
Scouse

the kimberleys you need to arange a trip for all us east coasters to come over there im prity sure that most of us would love to travel there at some point before we die its one of those places that is talked about but never seen by meer mortals

Latest posts

Back