Help please vdc

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigMik3

Reaction score
Hey guys I installed a plazmaman hard pipe this arvo but now the vdc light is on. Any ideas y or how to fix it? Going away tonight for long weekend n want to sort it, any help is much appreciated

Did you disconnect the battery during the install? If so, the steering angle sensor will require re-calibrating. this will enter 'SAFE' mode and put ther VDC lamp on.

Have you tried to drive it? and if you have for how long? km's?

Ive found once you disconnect the battery that i will stay on fro a few minutes into the first drive and no matter how many times you press the button it will stay on, BUT after a few kms it will go off.

Sorry shouldve replied sooner. Disconected battery to see how i was going to fit the HIDS. Started to drive it and with 2km it turned off. Did the same thing today when I actually installed them. Same thing drove for a bit and it switched off.
On a side note changing the oil filter was a pain in the arse. If I didnt have such a long extension piece id be screwed. I think its asian designers having fun with the western world by puting objects that need to be changed regularly in hard to reach spots where our stumpy arms barely fit.

Latest posts

Back