Help please, which wheels do i get?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ibs

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

New to the forum and from the UK. I have a D40 Navara and am thinking of getting the Fuel Hostage 17x9 wheels but they are available in 2 offsets. A -12 or +1. Which would be the right ones to go for, i dont mind the wheels sticking out abit.

All help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Ibs

Cant help mate, its almost 12am here.

You'll probably get more answer's tomorrow.

Anyways, enjoy the forum and have a look around.

Cant help mate, its almost 12am here.

You'll probably get more answer's tomorrow.

Anyways, enjoy the forum and have a look around.

Thanks bud, will wait til later to see if anyone else can help. Been reading posts on here for the last couple of weeks but can't find the answer i been looking for on what offset would be best.

The wheels are the same as what a couple of the members on here are running and i messaged them many days ago but no reply :-(

Is your D40 built in Spain?? that will affect the offset.
The Thai built ones run different brake callipers so they dont need as much off set as the Spain counterparts.

oh and welcome to the forums mate.

I am also interested in replys for this. I want to get the same rims and have a spain built d40. I have seen another forum members with -12 but they stick out too far for my liking (and my local police liking) but would the +1 sit too far in and scrub?

Latest posts

Back