Help required from an electrical wizard.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Brad, the light bar is 180 watts not sure about the spotlights, can find out if you need.
I will use two fused power wires for the relays. IE separate power for each.
The wiring loom that is already in place for the IPF 800XS has a relay and fuse under the bonnet, but also has a yellow wire with a 2 AMP Fuse not far from the switch on the dashboard. I will use this cable instead of linking it to the parkers as you suggested, does this sound ok.
Thanks Brad.

If you are running dual supply wires to the relays you will be fine regardless of the size of the lights. The only thing you could do is run 40amp relays for a few bucks more for piece of mind. The yellow wire may be from the accessories or constant 12v but will do the job. Just don't bump switches to on or the lights will kill your battery.
Cheers

Have just updated my shopping list to, two 40AMP relays.

As for the wire which has a two AMP fuse, it is all part of the spotlight loom. I (think) it could be for the switch, because when the spotlights come on with high beam, an amber light comes on the switch.

Thanks again Brad.

Thanks Brad.

I have just installed the light bar as per your wiring diagram, works perfectly.

Thanks again for your help.

I have just installed the light bar as per your wiring diagram, works perfectly. Thanks again for your help.

No worries mate, glad to help. Did you use the diagram in this thread with the spot lights also. Did it do what you were after.

Followed your instructions' as per diagram.
The only things I changed were,(1) run power via a 20amp fuse to each relay,(2) run a wire via a 7.5 amp fuse to the switches on the dash, instead of picking up power from the parkers.
All went well, no probs.

Latest posts

Back