HID and Interior LED's.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Road Vision are not something i have been dealing with sorry, i mainly do Lightforce, IPF, Hella and Narva parts

The Roadvision Cobra's are also the same as the Australia Baxter 7" HID lights, at this stage i have only ever seen them as large as 35w, i do 55 to 100w kits

Hey matt i was hoping you could help me with a problem that has arisen with aftermarket headlights that i have purchased.

The claim OEM fitment but for one- they split the hi and low up with two h1 globes and two- the Nav's plug doesnt fit the headlights plug.

Pics below

Nav's plug

IMG_0533.jpg

Headlights plug

IMG_0534.jpg

Also my last questions about my spotties doesn't matter anymore some prick ripped one off and broke the mount also found out its a sealed beam so i'm up for new spotties now

Broken mount, can't believe they are rubber with some metal for the bolt to go through

IMG_0536.jpg

and the sealed beam

IMG_0535.jpg

Also again sorry, what kind of h1 hid kits do you carry? if any

Thanks in advance mate

If there is an off the shelf or you could make up an adapter plug for the top 2 pics and if you stock h1 hid kits.

Sorry for the jumbled up post

I just picked up 2 of each wires and will solder and heat shrink them to suit. Cheers Matt any chance you could email me a complete list and pricing of what you offer if you have something like that??
I'm after a few things, also i have put a mate of mine how owns a patrol and blew his bullbar lights over the weekend onto you. I think he is going to get in contact with you over at the patrol forums

Thanks again mate

I have a word doc with most of my items, it just a basic list, will that do

For more info head to the patrol forum!

Um not quite, mine are mounted on a CNC cut plate, no mods required to fit, and can be installed and not have to worry about the double sided tape coming lose cause the surface area is to small

Look, im not telling anyone to buy my gear, but you ask anyone that has it and they wouldnt do it any other way!

I bought the interior LED lights for my 06 STR from Matt, they make a huge difference, especially the centre light, and would recommend them to anyone

I have bought several things off Matt.

They always fit and do what I want.

Happy customer here.

Matt, are you still selling the D22 interior lights for $50, and how do I go about ordering them? Just PM you?

Cheers, Ben

Sorry Ben, i have sold the business, just still need to find time to tie up lose ends

G'day Matt.

Goldy here. Got a few bits and pieces of you around New Year, then had the melt down (turbo relocation to head).

I installed all the lights and "eventually" (when the Nav. would move under her own steam) got an electronic flasher can installed.

I can leave the parkers on now and worry about the battery going flat!!!

Thanks mate. All your advise was spot on.

jet-6 said:
Sorry Ben, i have sold the business, just still need to find time to tie up lose ends

Bugger! Are you aware if they will still be available with the new owner(s) and if so who to contact?

Latest posts

Back