high beam wire inside cab for spotlights

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qqc d22

Reaction score
I know it would be covered but im on my phone and search function dont work. can someone direct me to save me having to test a heap of wires as to the where abouts of the high beam wire in the cab and the color. im hooking up spotties and bought a loom kit cause it was the same price as a relay and it would be better to splice into high beam in the cab due to the way the loom is run. any help appreciated even if someone can link me to a thread with the info.
Cheers Dale

Yeah was at a mates house didnt have to many tools. bought a cheap $18 wiring loom from super cheap as they want 26bucks for a relay on there own. all i can say is what a piece of shit. they have 3 4mm wires jammed into on terminal and of course one has fallen out/snapped off cause of there dodgy ness. relay is some borkad thing that isnt like a normal relay so you cant even use it when you run your own wires what a pos.
Ended up running my own wires afters installing there crap that didnt work so now just need a real relay and some spotlights :D. Bullbar tuesday so then lights can go on.

Yep, MYO is the way to go.
Fed in the 2 pairs i wanted to put through the fire wall on our Pajero for Driving lights and 1 spare for 'ron.
A previous owner had cut a hole (slit) in the main loom in the passenger fire wall rubber seal... ffs and had NOT sealed it with anything at all after removing the wires.
Should have done the fitting years ago...

Latest posts

Back