How do you like your meat ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you buy your meat.

• Butcher is best.

Votes: 24 77.4%
  • Supermarket.

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • I cut it up myself.

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
I bet she'd rather you shot deer and not your dear too!

Mate of mine breeds venison for himself and others. I know it's not what hunters consider wild game because it's fenced in and an easy target but when venison was first starting to become popular and they wanted massive prices for it we were getting it for next to nothing (and still do).

All I need to find now is a pig farmer (because I'm too lazy to hunt all the buggers around our area) to play swapsies with and we could be self sufficient in nearly all mainstream meats.

Haha yes yes. I'm sure the last thing she wants is a .243 bullet in her. I can't imagine her bein too tasty anyways. Might be hard for re sale too.

Venison is
Venison. Who cares if it was shot in a fenced area. I guess certain hunters beleive the thrill
Makes it taste better. To
Me it's just meat haha

The trouble with selling those kinds of dears is they often only appeal to one person :big_smile:

I agree, we farm a few different animals purely for meat so to me someone who farms oinkers, or deers or anything else we eat on a regular basis is just the same and if they eat our meat I see no reason not to eat theirs.

I am always going to vote for Pork. Just as the TV ad says... "I am going to pork him tonight!"

Oh, did you know that the term 'screw' comes from the pig industry. A boar's old fella is a corkscrew and sow's cervix has a female thread in which the boar literally screws up into.

BH

off topic ...

How many sleeps is there before the Muster Bosshog ... i've only got 2 more sleeps before i leave for the muster ...

ok, now back on topic.

off topic ...

How many sleeps is there before the Muster Bosshog ... i've only got 2 more sleeps before i leave for the muster ...

ok, now back on topic.

OK Woody now hold up three fingers on your right hand... that's right three of them. Now put one down as we count together, Tuesday night, Wednesday night and Thursday night. So I think you'll find there are in fact three more sleeps until the Muster officially gets underway.

:sarcastic:

BH

Bosshog said:
I am always going to vote for Pork. Just as the TV ad says... "I am going to pork him tonight!"

Oh, did you know that the term 'screw' comes from the pig industry. A boar's old fella is a corkscrew and sow's cervix has a female thread in which the boar literally screws up into.

BH

One of the greatest bits of info I have ver heard.!!!! :D

Awww, use went off topic.

I like the personal service of a butcher - but for most easy cuts of meat, the supermarket is fine. I get really particular when it comes to selecting meat for trips and roast for the SPIT (as Bosshog found out tonight). I get very particular when it comes time to work out how long a roast has to be on the SPIT for ... is it 4 beers, or 6 ???

What are you trying to tell us Woody ?

BH is talking about screwing a pig I think that's fairly close to topic...alteast the topic you intended :ha:

As long as the thread is fun, I dont dont care whats posted in it.

Oh and Gus, none of that at the Muster please.

Woody and Tony, update the rules. Lol.

I knew there was a reason I wasn't going. If my pig's not welcome then I refuse to turn up.

Sure Victorians and Tasmanians are cool with it.

But NSW like's to think, a relationship should be between a man and a woman or 2 women.

Not a dude and a pig.

Yeah you uppity NSW people, not very forward thinking you lot.

Although maybe you are dreamers, as if any NSW bloke could pull 2 birds at once.

Oh but getting a little pork on your skewer is some how bad...sheesh the double standards some people have is amazing.

Dave said:
Sure Victorians and Tasmanians are cool with it.

But NSW like's to think, a relationship should be between a man and a woman or 2 women.

Not a dude and a pig.

What about my Dane/Mastiff/Pitbull bitch?

Latest posts

Back