How do you like your meat ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you buy your meat.

• Butcher is best.

Votes: 24 77.4%
  • Supermarket.

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • I cut it up myself.

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
I'm just a great cook and wont lower myself to easy meals like casseroles and stews :big_smile:

I'm just a great cook and wont lower myself to easy meals like casseroles and stews :big_smile:

I love a good steak, But living so close to the cold old hole ballarat i enjoy comming home to a nice hot casserole made with a bit of the kings venison. Made some delicious sausages from deer i,ve shot, Red wine and garlic similar to a bull boar or worcestershire sauce and anything else that takes my fancy in the cupboard, Just have to get enough piggy fat from a butcher to ensure there not to dry. All this talk makes me want to grab my 375 h+h and the spotlight and sneak out and poach myself a deer , Have to use a big gun when poaching to risky to have a second shot:sarcastic:

Or in the yowie suit and the bow, Silence is a wonderfull thing, Dont forget the face mask they have camera,s in the tree,s up here and some of them know my face it,s all good till you get caught :sarcastic:

I have a thing for rib eye and thats what i'm having tonight.
Flame grilled on the bbq.

A thing for rib eye? that's bestiality not sure which one of you is the worst :ha:

I'm getting right into a fossil as well.
2008 fossil hill shiraz from john gehrig(frasers uncle)wines.

Latest posts

Back