How do you like your meat ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you buy your meat.

• Butcher is best.

Votes: 24 77.4%
  • Supermarket.

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • I cut it up myself.

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
Dave said:
Hey I dont judge. Whatever floats your boat.

We go around in circles. but we come back on topic.

To be fair she catches some of the "Meat" pork atleast.

And here I am killing time avoiding work. I really need to get off my arse and do something soon!

Yeah and the longer I pretend to work means that there will always be that work excuse to get me out of their hair :)

The wife buys meat 50/50 butchers and supermarket, Then when i go hunting/spotlighting i try to bring some venison home, And have been known to slaughter lambs at home as well. Buy some cheap lambs and fatten them up in the paddock out front is good for saving coin as well.

I couldn't resist.

You'll be amazed how many people forget that bacon and ham come from a pig. I observed a focus group on 'buying meat for the family', where one of the participants was a "bacon eating vegetarian". She was able to give all meat up "except bacon". WTF!

We've got a few llamas on one of the farms, anyone tried llama, I'd love to freak the hell out of someone when I tell her I'm going to eat her pet llama.

We've got a few llamas on one of the farms, anyone tried llama, I'd love to freak the hell out of someone when I tell her I'm going to eat her pet llama.

Chased an alpaca down the road in the truck, looked just like a deer without bones on its head :sarcastic: I think they wouldn,t taste much different then deer

We use llamas to protect goats so if we started eating the llama the goats would end up being a meal for something else...the circle of life.

You'll be amazed how many people forget that bacon and ham come from a pig. I observed a focus group on 'buying meat for the family', where one of the participants was a "bacon eating vegetarian". She was able to give all meat up "except bacon". WTF!

Bacon:adore:

Latest posts

Back