I love to watch

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aido

Reaction score
LOL
I have been MIA for a while but still lurking.
I stepped away from VNOG and it has continued as planned....what a great social experiment :sarcastic: Heata if only you could get your year 12 social studies students to do that!
I still hate my Navara and wish I had of swapped my bag of beans for that donkey instead.
Been busy being unemployed and then self employed overnight.
just a simple hello to those what know me and a brief introduction to those that don't.

Oh and Jase your PM's are safe here there is no way I'd post pictures like this
pics_3.jpg

anywhere on the net....what you send through PM is safe with me......what happens on tour stays on tour.......
:devil: LOL

Gday mate,not much to report here.Just took delivery of one of these
http://www.evo.com/snowboards/rossignol-experience-magtek-rocker-snowboard-2011.aspx

Going to cut it down the middle,bit of a DIY play thing.
Missus was stuck in brissy all last week because of the stupid fkn ash cloud.
I went through a bottle of oil of olan.
Went bush bashing on the weekend in a old gq around woods point-mt terrible etc,the old beast rattled and thumped its way along,but bloody hell,nothing stops those things.
Having fun.

Aido you faarny faarker. Haha spider web grill.
Was hoping to catch up with you this weekend but couldn't get out of work. Thought I'd better catch up with vnog soon before you ask for your sticker back!
What are you doing for work... at night?
See you soon bro

good to see you're still around mate. hmmm new donkey, i think i may know someone who has one going cheap. not much to look at but guaranteed to annoy you every morning.:sarcastic:

Don't know how you have measured the success of your social experiment but things certainly have been, well let's say 'different'!

I haven't missed you at all and I have not thought of you at all, not once. Well, except for Saturday when I took delivery of my HD tie rod adjusters. Don't know why I need them but I do know it's your fault!

Welcome back Messiah!!!!!

Attachments

• imagesCAIJ880W.jpg
    imagesCAIJ880W.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back