VNOG - Victorian Navara Owners Group

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scotty. Should we ever become a 1%er club then you are definitely our "Sergeant at Arms" Nothing Like 6'4" of angry tatooed muscle weilding a walking stick to sort shit out! :sarcastic:
Woody I'll get you a Jacket with "property of the Pres"
Dion I covered that with ETC
:lol:

Last edited:
Mornin' Aido + fellow Victorians,

Figured I'd let you know that I'm still around. Been keen to tag along with the trips you lot have been organizing, just been flat out with work (story of my life) and other arrangements.

I'm from Narre Warren, so near Woody's area. I frequently go wondering with a few other trucks up Noojee or Gembrook way. Would love to stick it to my mate in a hilux by rocking up with 10+ other Navs!!

As long as the invite is still there, I will eventually tag along!

Float some ideas.
Anybody interested in taking a charter boat out of St Kilda for an Afternoon fishing with a BBQ on board? THE 'LAYBACK' or make a weekend of it and head out of Lakes Entrance Mako Fishing Charters Lakes Entrance feel free to suggest others.

What about Kayaking down the Yarra? Yarra River (Adventure Canoeing)

Gliding? Gliding Deluxe Flight at 4000Ft - Benalla, Mansfield and High Country, Victoria

Just a few ideas that incorporate a weekend away that offers a little more than bashing around the scrub.

Thoughts?

Count me in the gun safe is open and i am polishing it hard

qTLPM.gif

errr you want rephrase that?

Last edited:
Ok then heres an idea to workshop.

Can or does anyone want to organize a maintenance day?
I have done it before on a bike forum whereby we took a common motorcycle and gave it a regular service with things to look for and basic "how-to's"
Just keep it basic and use only one test subject - not a whole fleet.

Putting it out there for a winter Saturday perhaps.

damm good idea Aido ...

that might encourage me to check under the NAV a bit more often, to pick up things like the drain plug on the rear diff working its way loose ... nearly about to fall out by the time i finally got underneath to find where my oil leak was coming from.

grumble grumble grumble

Sounds sweet, need all the help I can get, would be good to
know about pre and post trip inspections, servicing etc..

Latest posts

Back