Intercooler upgrade in D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool thanks Shaunus... I was thinking about doing it myself but after spending every night all week running wires under the nav for my camper im feeling lazy :)
Do you get much of a suckng sound when she spools now.
Years ago I had a rx7 & replaced the intake with stainless & induction noise was awesome.

Yeah I've had a heap of imports...However, the sound of the tiny Garrett can't be compared to those haha. Mine being auto I think annoys me more so than it would if it were manual.

I made mine as I had everything needed available to me. If my circumstances were different I would probably have bought an off the shelf one.

Are Northside 4x4 still doing theirs? Contacted them a while ago and they reckoned they were reconfiguring the setup but nothing has changed on website.

As far as I can tell they manufacture and fabricate their own form parts they get in.

is that what you’re referring to, Steel d40

Sort of. I was waiting till they upgraded website before chasing. Seems they're not going to so might have to call. Believe they do all their own gear, not Chinese import.

Back