Intercooler upgrade in D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool thanks Shaunus... I was thinking about doing it myself but after spending every night all week running wires under the nav for my camper im feeling lazy :)
Do you get much of a suckng sound when she spools now.
Years ago I had a rx7 & replaced the intake with stainless & induction noise was awesome.

Yeah I've had a heap of imports...However, the sound of the tiny Garrett can't be compared to those haha. Mine being auto I think annoys me more so than it would if it were manual.

I made mine as I had everything needed available to me. If my circumstances were different I would probably have bought an off the shelf one.

Are Northside 4x4 still doing theirs? Contacted them a while ago and they reckoned they were reconfiguring the setup but nothing has changed on website.

As far as I can tell they manufacture and fabricate their own form parts they get in.

is that what you’re referring to, Steel d40

Sort of. I was waiting till they upgraded website before chasing. Seems they're not going to so might have to call. Believe they do all their own gear, not Chinese import.

Latest posts

Back