Intro

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silverstreak

Reaction score
Hi there guys, my name is Greg, I just purchased a 2013 D40 Navara ute spanish built, and all seems great. couple of questions please, I have fitted a black sports bar with light an I am wondering does this simply plug in or do I need to splice into the wiring harness to tail lights. Plus I am looking to buy a tow bar and black bull bar if someone can tell me where to look on here.
Cheers

Welcome aboard.

If the light is a stop light using LEDs, just splice it in to your tail lights.

Opinions on front bars differ greatly but your best bet is to look at what your needs are and then look at the offerings and choose one that appeals to you. Alloy bars are light, you can't winch from them (you CAN set up a cradle behind it though) but alloy bars won't take an animal strike very well. Steel bars are heavy, enough to warrant heavier springs up front especially if you mount a winch (which will weigh up towards 40Kg on its own). Almost all bars sold will have the 254mm x 114.3mm hole pattern in 6mm steel for mounting a standard winch. After that, it's styling - ARB, Xrox and more ...

Welcome to the forum, the gallery and members build threads on here are a good place to start the search for a bullbar and other mods. I've found it usefull to look at other navs similar to mine, makes it easier to picture what my ute might look like with a certain light and bullbar combo ect,

Back