Ironman bashplates on Ebay

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iron man. I have been waiting for a set of ur underbody protection in mackay for at least 3months now.. From opposite lock.. Wats the problem?? No rush for it but i just wanna no from iron man if im getting mucked around.. Thanks

Iron man. I have been waiting for a set of ur underbody protection in mackay for at least 3months now.. From opposite lock.. Wats the problem?? No rush for it but i just wanna no from iron man if im getting mucked around.. Thanks

Hey Oilad,

I'll have a look into it for you tomorrow.

Cheers,

Matt
Ironman 4x4

we might have to talk in the new year.....

will they fitup to the 1999 QD model?

Unfortunately Ironman have stopped any 3rd party customer pick ups from their stores
Sorry about that
One bad apple & Ironman chop the whole tree down

I have some under body plates in stock but i am in Brisbane.
Bit of a long drive sorry
Cheers

So these plates wont fit straight onto a Thai built 2012 D22, with nissan bar and also has recovery points?

They will fit the nissan bar with a slight mod.
Not sure about the recovery points but i think they are ok
Cheers

So these plates wont fit straight onto a Thai built 2012 D22, with nissan bar and also has recovery points?

they will bolt up ok except for the front plate
I had to mod my front plate to fit bar and recovery points
but it works well and wasn't hard to do

As has been mentioned they will not fit up to the front Nissan Bull Bar...needs an xtra plate to be manufactured...I'll take a pic and post what I made outa 2.5mm stainless and bent

Is there a differences between the plates on a ZD30 engine and the 2.5?? Or a difference between the previous model from 06 then 07 onwards??

Is there a differences between the plates on a ZD30 engine and the 2.5?? Or a difference between the previous model from 06 then 07 onwards??

Hey OneMofo,

The underbody plates will suit all diesel models of the D22 from 2002 on.

Hope that helps mate!

Cheers,

Matt
Ironman 4x4

Latest posts

Back