Ironman Underbody Protection

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did post this afternoon but it has disappeared.

Ironman have not confirmed whether they are Thai of japanese specific
I have backordered the protection plates so hopefully i will get the first delivery.
Cheers

I just got back from Ironman trying to Suss out these plates. Aparently according to old mate who runs the store there are 2 plates coming, a 2.5mm and a 3mm one pressed the other folded and doesn't know which d22 it will fit. He reckons the ship is in Melbourne waiting to be unloaded( good sales man) but if anyone doubted Zordo's prices this proves it.... Zordo's cheaper than the quoted price I just got off ironman!

good stuff alphabet. i have to say i have never doubted Zordos prices and i never will as he is a genuine bloke helping the 4wd scene. Expert knowledge and awesome service and once again best price possible.

I will def be dealing through Zordo for a long time and my mates will be getting there gear through him aswell.

cheers'
Rusty

I just got back from Ironman trying to Suss out these plates. Aparently according to old mate who runs the store there are 2 plates coming, a 2.5mm and a 3mm one pressed the other folded and doesn't know which d22 it will fit. He reckons the ship is in Melbourne waiting to be unloaded( good sales man) but if anyone doubted Zordo's prices this proves it.... Zordo's cheaper than the quoted price I just got off ironman!

Hi guys.
According to the info i have the plates come in either 2.5mm or 3mm depending on models.
That means you get one or the other & not a choice of the two.
It appears they will fit both the Thai & japanese models
Cheers

Last edited:
How thick are the D40 ones john? And how much for a ironman protector bar?

Hi mate.
They are either 2.5 mm or 3mm thick.

Protector bar $1300
Commerical bar $975

I think the commerical bar in better
Cheers

john let us know how you want payment for these mate. ill get it away maybe monday or tuesday ready for pickup for the dodgey mechanics day at rays

Rusty

Too new a model,
depends on how much the 550 is altered underneath
Cheers

Latest posts

Back