Ironman Underbody Protection

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha thats what i was getting at Al, so to clarify do they have cut outs to change the oil? don't think the mechanic would be to be pleased about pulling them off every 5'000ks

Ironman state on the brochure,
Oil change access without removal
Cheers

It would appear that the Ironman blurb is incorrect from the above feedback from members

In saying that if you read it further it states oil access holes for some models only. It's not hard to cut a 50mm hole into the plate urself. Atleast that's what I am gonna do and also get a piece of pipe welded around it to brace it.

Rusty

I e-mailed Ironman today about the Nav D22 plates requiring some cutting/bending to the front plate to fit with the alloy bars properley, (plus having no oil drain access). They replied that they appreciate the feedback, (they already have recieved some) and the earliest the D22 plates will be modified to properley fit D22s with alloy bars will be March 2012.

As they said, it is easy to make the necessary mods (as Rusty has already done, as advised by Zordo), so its no biggie. And drilling the oil access hole, no probs. For a 3 plate protection package costing a measly $230.00, I can live with that, :cheers!:

Ironman Brisbane won't release the d40 plates yet apparenty there still bit missing from the kit.
I have 2 sets of d40 plates on order
Cheers

Hi mate.
Because they are so big freight would be a killer.
You are better off buying then from a Ironman dealer in VIC
Cheers

Latest posts

Back