Joke of the day.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stuffmefatgutzwivwud, LOL and then this
that in fact the rodent was an African Tree squirrel (Helioscirurus sp.) and could only have come from your part of the world, unless of course it had escaped from a local zoo, which I find very unlikely as we have no motorbikes in the city.
I'm glad I wasn't drinking when I read this!!!

Brad

The best joke I heard today was,

A guy I'm working with this week picked up a bog stock 90 model patrol two days ago and whether it was done by him or the used car stealer we don't know but the tow ball was put on the goose neck upside down, thus making all trailers ride higher than they should. His dad told him his towbar needed turning over to which his reply was. "Dad you don't know enough about these sort of cars, they are made for real trailers and your trailer just isn't good enough for a 4wd". This despite him knowing the trailer spends all it's time behind 4wd's because no one in his family owns anything else and the fact it's got 4wd running gear under it.

We need someone to idolise like 4wd action forum has, I never see anyone making announcements about what gets scratched and when.

I'll put my hand up!!

"Plumber Brad"
"Oh no! Plumber Brad has forgotten to wear his belt again!! Look at that hairy back crack
Settle dowm fella's!! I'm having a beer!!!!

Maybe not :big_smile:

Sad thing is, I like Roothy. I don't get fanboys though!

Brad

Matt, maybe it's their way of feeling part of the celebrity thing. As my 9yo daughter would say "that's just wrong!!" ie. it's a bit crook.

Brad

The only thing about Roothy I really like is his idea about a 4BT Cummins install.

There are a few 6BT Cummins at Telstra sites I visit, reakon they would fit in the Nav. I can dream.

Dave.

That thread is much funnier than my Irish joke!

Might join and antagonize too! see if I can get someone to bite!!

The Brethren.

Led by a middle age bloke with a beard and a 4wd ----> Tell ACA where they get together online to discuss his second coming and watch the expose unfold!

Breaking news.....
The girl at the centre of the allegations has been named.
her name is NICK RIEWOLDT
She claims that 3 Collingwood players molested her repeatedly over a 2hour period on Saturday..

Latest posts

Back