Joke of the day.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else noticed that 4wdmonthly has 19 mods and thats not including the Mag staff.

Dave.

I can't even log onto the site anymore. Dunno what happened and really don't care. I'm sure it's like all things though. A certain level of quality is maintained by ensuring the right people are at the top of the ladder, just how many right people it takes depends on the task at hand.

A prostitute goes to the doctor for an appendectomy (not an addadictomy that a different op) as a part of the op they shave her down in tassie somewhere. She wakes up goes for a scratch and screams, she then checks herself out of the hospital and straight down to the lawyer and says she wants to sue the Doctor for shaving her.

The lawyer says it's not possible because it's part of the ops and she signed the consent. The prostitute says she doesn't care she wants to sue anyway. Figuring he wouldn't get rid of her the lawyer agrees to write up a suit and asks what is her occupation.

She replies "I'm a prostitute." to which the lawyer replies "Ok we'll sue the bastard."

"Well what will you get him on." she asks.

"Destroying the roof off your workshop"

I can't even log onto the site anymore. Dunno what happened and really don't care. I'm sure it's like all things though. A certain level of quality is maintained by ensuring the right people are at the top of the ladder, just how many right people it takes depends on the task at hand.

lol .

A friend of mine recently got struck off for having sex with his patients.....

Damn shame cause he's a flamin good vet.

A bloke calls his mate, the horse breeder, and says he's sending a friend over to look at a horse.

His mate asks, 'How will I recognize him?'

'That's easy; he's a dwarf with a speech impediment.'

So, the dwarf shows up, and the breeder asks him if he's looking for a male or female horse.

'A female horth.'

So he shows him a prized filly.

'Nith lookin horth. Can I thee her eyeth?'

So the breeder picks up the dwarf and he gives the horse's eyes the once over.

'Nith eyeth, can I thee her earzth?'

So he picks the little fella up again, and shows him the horse's ears.

'Nith earzth, can I thee her mouf?'

The breeder is getting pretty ticked off by this point, but he picks him up again and shows him the horse's mouth.

'Nice mouf, can I see her twat ?'

Totally mad at this point, the breeder grabs him under his arms and rams the dwarf's head up the horse's fanny, pulls him out and slams him on the ground.

The midget gets up, sputtering and coughing .

'Perhapth I should rephrase that. Can I thee her wun awound a widdlebit?'

My joke for the day is sitting here at a client site and getting paid a stupid hourly rate to post messages on a forum instead of working. One more 10 min job to do before 5 pm and I'm outta here with 8 hours up for the day.

Actually another joke for the day is looking at this forum on 1024 resolution, for those that still do it at resolutions that low I think you deserve a medal. It's a good note to remind this client it's time to upgrade monitors though.

Dave will be handing out the medals to those who deserve them if you all get in a uniformed line.

You ought to try it Dave, I'm off to the next office (about 40 steps), I'll throw a few windows updates on it, check the virus software and then it's back to the main office (another 40 steps) a quick verbal report to the manager and it's beer o'clock.

I couldn't be stuck in the same building all day long, Id go insane.

Dont you miss driving trucks where the scenery was always changing.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back