just saying hi

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome mate.

How did you end up doing it ? Like Josh did with the Patrol gearbox.

Dave.

how

patrol diff with the coil mounts cut from patrol the tranfer case was removed and a partol one use to change the side for the front shaft then the sump had to be made up i think thats about all

photo in attachments ?

i hope this has worked

Attachments

• Picture 273.1.jpg
    Picture 273.1.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 74
Cheers mate.

I have a feeling other people are considering it now.

You one Jase ?

Dave.

I like the fact that its using a Nissan front diff, you can get the right ratio aswell.

Remember all the headaches SolidD22 had with the Dana and trying to find a matching ratio.

Dave.

Last edited by a moderator:
really my only worry would be how the handling onroad compares to IFS. I guess the d22 isn't known for being a dream onroad anyway. So is it much worse or not much different?

off road

she was off road for16 weesks must of that time was working out how to make even better i wanted it to look standed!!!!just how nissan should have made it .and we lost time with other people. Mark is thinking about making up a kit or he would do in two weeks???the plus its all nissan the tranfer case is stonger gears much up with the rear ps my wife likes it better now better turing circle rides better but not a good idea in short dress it sit 82mm higher now sittting on the bump stops will be all replaced with arb gear soon that (had it air boure just a few times so the coils are very sad)

Latest posts

Back