The flood gates have been opened.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
another read....

Attachments

• DR EMANUEL TANAY - VIEW ON ISLAM.pdf
    21.2 KB · Views: 72
another read....

The army brought some heavy machinery and vehicles through Ballarat a couple of years ago, And as i watched them roll by i wondered is this what we have to look forward to in the future. The next Israel, Its hard to tell the enemy from the friends. I spent a few years in Townsville and it was the norm to see the military daily but in Ballarat it was a reminder what may be happening in this country,

Its the silent majority that has to make more noise

Hey guys this is a public forum you want to be a little carefull.

The Austech forums went racing to delete everything off there servers and did after be threatend with legal action.

I dont believe anyone is advocating violence against the violent illegal immigrants, Whats being aired here are peoples views about the weak state of affairs of this countrys politicians who are allowing this countrys traditions and values and hard fought for rights to be eroded by illegal immigrants and people whose idea of fitting in to this country is to demand we change our ways, Next thing is they will demand alcohol be made illegal, Dont laugh Melbourne was having issues with taxi drivers refusing to take people home after a night on the town

Dont laugh Melbourne was having issues with taxi drivers refusing to take people home after a night on the town

Yeah but that is only because they were getting pissed off when they realised they were no longer the smelliest person in the cab after picking up drunken yobs with chunder down their shirts and dog shit on the shoes.

I hope you are kidding :devil:

NO...I'm deadly serious about my bacon..... and its not the only food store doing such atrocities:rant:

years ago the canteen at Broady shire council offices stopped serving ham so not to offend 1 or 2 emloyees.

everyone in the whole country needs to buy a pet pig or two and keep them in your front yards....that'll keep em away.

The army brought some heavy machinery and vehicles through Ballarat a couple of years ago, And as i watched them roll by i wondered is this what we have to look forward to in the future. The next Israel, Its hard to tell the enemy from the friends. I spent a few years in Townsville and it was the norm to see the military daily but in Ballarat it was a reminder what may be happening in this country,

Its the silent majority that has to make more noise

all the southern military bases will eventually be moved up to northern Australia.

And then we'd get lumbered with a pig tax.

Actually that response could go with both Krankin's and d22dave's replies.

NO...I'm deadly serious about my bacon..... and its not the only food store doing such atrocities:rant:

years ago the canteen at Broady shire council offices stopped serving ham so not to offend 1 or 2 emloyees.

everyone in the whole country needs to buy a pet pig or two and keep them in your front yards....that'll keep em away.

How can that work they can offend or deny the majority in this country xmas carols bacon:eating: and a way of life people in my family went to war for. And they stop selling it for 2 people

How can that work they can offend or deny the majority in this country xmas carols bacon:eating: and a way of life people in my family went to war for. And they stop selling it for 2 people

its a softcock few in government that bring about these changes for a minority of people:rant:

I dont believe anyone is advocating violence against the violent illegal immigrants, Whats being aired here are peoples views about the weak state of affairs of this countrys politicians who are allowing this countrys traditions and values and hard fought for rights to be eroded by illegal immigrants and people whose idea of fitting in to this country is to demand we change our ways, Next thing is they will demand alcohol be made illegal, Dont laugh Melbourne was having issues with taxi drivers refusing to take people home after a night on the town

Well said Dave.:top:

If this is true, I think it's time I went down to Fawkner KFC and kicked up a stink about not serving bacon.
It's a human right to enjoy, roll around, drink, obsess, cook, deep fry, dip in chocolate, roast and eat bacon.

Na as in Western NSW.

Its still Aussie, go to Sydney and its like walking in Shanghai.

I dont like change and the "New Age World".

WTF was wrong with the way this place use to be.
Western NSW? Pretty much anything outside of the major cities is fairly Caucasian/Australian dominated. It really only is Melbourne and Sydney which have the overwhelming amount of FOB's. Unfortunately these are Australia's two biggest cities, and screw it up for everyone else.

It's quite funny that Labour has put up the homosexual marriage debate as a mask to the rest of their short comings. Everyone seems to be celebrating that only just over 50% of their own party would support homosexual marriage, whilst Libs will block it with an anti vote anyway. Labour has many, many things to own up to and face the reality of. Boats, taxes and cost of living are the three most important things to this country right now and Labour has just gone wrong on all three.

I just opened a letter a few days ago about my HEX debt. Turns out they're cranking up the pay up front discount from 20% to 10%, and another discount from 10% to 5%. Basically, you won't get as much savings for paying your uni fees. Thanks Labour.

10-15 years ago, I would happily call Australia the greatest nation in the world. Now, I think it goes to Kiwi.

Unfortunately these are Australia's two biggest cities, and screw it up for everyone else.

Hahah if you honestly believe that you are as silly as the pollies we've been electing for the last 30 years.

Hahah if you honestly believe that you are as silly as the pollies we've been electing for the last 30 years.
How so? Major cities have always been the major influence on politics, and considering Melbourne and Sydney combined hold 10 million people it's fair to say they have a big voice in what goes on.

Once again we find a topic that has alarm bells being rung all over the place, people running around and throwing this bit of info here and that bit there.

There is ONE piece of mis-information I really need to correct here. Some people have called some of these refugees "towel-heads".

Now, I am not making statements to one side or the other, nor am I offering an opinion in one way or the other, I am simply correcting a mistake that, if continued, could cause serious offence.

It is the usage of incorrect terms that can get us in very deep water indeed, and so that the record is absolutely set straight, you should be aware that they don't use a towel, they use a LITTLE SHEET.

So NOW you know what to call them.

And with that, back to the program.

Because if you think the problem has stared and ended in two cities only (as you first claimed) you are being naive and ridiculous..but don't let me stop you that sort of attitude fuels poor debates.

Once again we find a topic that has alarm bells being rung all over the place, people running around and throwing this bit of info here and that bit there.

There is ONE piece of mis-information I really need to correct here. Some people have called some of these refugees "towel-heads".
It's not just Muslims, though. Indians have turbans also.

Because if you think the problem has stared and ended in two cities only (as you first claimed) you are being naive and ridiculous..but don't let me stop you that sort of attitude fuels poor debates.
It's not as bad. When I was living in Perth it was nice to know I could speak English at my uni instead of Globeish.

My father has told me about the fight he had with veteran affairs to receive his full TPI pension from them, i must say i was more than a little saddened to here how they treat someone who went to war for his country.
Vet affairs have long been a pack of arseholes. Bloody Shameful.

Latest posts

Back