The flood gates have been opened.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, the vet affairs don't help much.

So it's a bit funny, looking for work for the past week, but turns out most jobs are taken by backpackers. I guess I see who's getting preference (cheap labour rates!).

^ Apparently the UK is the same, but with refugees as they will work for a bowl of rice a day.

It's not just Muslims, though. Indians have turbans also.

I stand to be correct, but I think you will find that they are all Siki/Sikh (seeks).

I suppose,probably being the ancient one, that when I was a child, it was compulsory for a christian woman to wear a head covering to church. nope, not talking about any sect, but Anglicans and RC, etc.

Personally I religiously wear a hat, which causes people not to recognise me at first when I don't have it one =|{:)}}}

in the uk the asians/muslims dont wanna work they just wanna take dole and claim were evil to which our government bungs more money at them and says how hard done by they are,poles an other eastern europeans work like fook for minimum wage whereas the idigonous youf are thick and lazy and employers dont wanna employ them

Lol, I know a few employers who say the same over here. It sad when you hear TAFE teachers refuse to send students to jobs because they can not inflict such useless lazy sods on any employers.

OTOH, when you do the old farts hobby courses, they are always asking guys if they want another job.

in the uk the asians/muslims dont wanna work they just wanna take dole and claim were evil to which our government bungs more money at them and says how hard done by they are,poles an other eastern europeans work like fook for minimum wage whereas the idigonous youf are thick and lazy and employers dont wanna employ them

Asians in general are usually hard workers out here.

There money hungry, make out there broke and try to under pay everyone.

The Indians run the servo's and drive taxi's.

Lest we forget

When I was a kid, I couldn't understand why Eisenhower was so popular. Maybe this will explain why.

General Eisenhower Warned Us.

It is a matter of history that when the Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces, General Dwight Eisenhower, found the victims of the death camps he ordered all possible photographs to be taken, and for the German people from surrounding villages to be ushered through the camps and even made to bury the dead.

He did this because he said in words to this effect:

'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses - because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened.'

This week, the UK debated whether to remove The Holocaust from its school curriculum because it 'offends' the Muslim population which claims it never occurred. It is not removed as yet. However, this is a frightening portent of the fear that is gripping the world and how easily each country is giving into it.

It is now more than 70 years after the Second World War in Europe ended. We must never forget the, six million Jews, the 27 million Russians, the 10 million Chinese, the 4 million Pacific Islanders, the 3 million christians and gypsys, and the 1,900 Catholic priests who were murdered, raped, burned, starved, beaten, experimented on and humiliated' while many in the world looked the other way! Especially the Muslim countries.

Now, more than ever, with Iran and the vast majority of Muslim counties claiming the Holocaust to be 'a myth,' it is imperative to make sure the world never forgets these heinous actions against humanity.

How many years will it be before the attack on the World Trade Center ‘WILL BE DEEMED IT NEVER HAPPENED', because it offends some Muslim???

FREEDOM ISN'T FREE...SOMEONE HAD TO PAY FOR IT IN BLOOD!

PS, I am sorry if I come over so heavy, my apologies if this thread offends anybody

Regards,

RLI,

:devil:

How many years will it be before the attack on the World Trade Center ‘WILL BE DEEMED IT NEVER HAPPENED', because it offends some Muslim???

Never because the bloody yanks wont let the world forget they were done wrong by. No one is allowed to forget that a friggen yank got the blunt end of the raspberry and no one is allowed to do anything the friggen yanks don't like. Other races might have their issues but the Yanks are not that far removed from it. Same shit different smell.

Never because the bloody yanks wont let the world forget they were done wrong by. No one is allowed to forget that a friggen yank got the blunt end of the raspberry and no one is allowed to do anything the friggen yanks don't like. Other races might have their issues but the Yanks are not that far removed from it. Same shit different smell.

prolly cause the USA is run by jews and by fuck they never let anyone forget or say anything about them

In the years to come we may not forget the WTC attacks but you can bet Hollywood will make a blockbuster movie about it with some big name star of the day where the Yanks win in the end.

In the years to come we may not forget the WTC attacks but you can bet Hollywood will make a blockbuster movie about it with some big name star of the day where the Yanks win in the end.

well Barack got Osama didnt he......or not????

maybe a case for Mulder.

G,day mate,

As a former soldier in two armies, I am certainly glad that America came into both World War 1 and World War 11. Especially given the fact that the American people did not want be involved in either wars.

Yes we know the Americans can sometimes be over the top, however I would rather have America as a friend. We live in south East Asia a region known for its brutality. Please do not forget what the Japanese did to its prisoners in World War 11 read the following;

Japanese soldiers killed millions of civilians and prisoners of war from surrounding nations. At least 20 million Chinese died during the Sino-Japanese War (1937–1945)

Unit 731 was one example of wartime atrocities committed on a civilian population during World War II, where live experiments were performed on hundreds of thousands of Chinese civilians and Allied prisoners of war. In military campaigns, the Japanese army used biological weapons on Chinese, killing around 900,000 Chinese civilians.

Vivisection

Unit 731 was famous for performing vivisection on Prisoners of war. They were subjected to vivisection without anaesthesia. Vivisections were performed on prisoners after infecting them with various diseases. Scientists performed invasive surgery on prisoners, removing organs to study the effects of disease on the human body. These were conducted while the patients were alive because it was feared that the decomposition process would affect the results.

The infected and vivisected prisoners included men, women, children, and new born infants. Prisoners had limbs amputated in order to study blood loss. Those limbs that were removed were sometimes re-attached to the opposite sides of the body. Some prisoners' limbs were frozen and amputated, while others had limbs frozen then thawed to study the effects of the resultant untreated gangrene and rotting.

Some prisoners had their stomachs surgically removed and the oesophagus reattached to the intestines. Parts of the brain, lungs, liver, etc. were removed from some prisoners who died agonising deaths.

In 2007, Doctor Ken Yuasa testified to the Japan Times that, "I was afraid during my first vivisection, but the second time around, it was much easier. By the third time, I was willing to do it." He believes at least 1,000 people, including surgeons, were involved in vivisections over mainland China.

He said prisoners were subjected to other torturous experiments such as being hung upside down to see how long it would take for them to choke to death, having air injected into their arteries to determine the time until the onset of embolism, and having horse urine injected into their kidneys.

Other incidents include being deprived of food and water to determine the length of time until death, being placed into high-pressure chambers until death, having experiments performed upon prisoners to determine the relationship between temperature, burns, and human survival, being placed into centrifuges and spun until dead, having animal blood injected and the effects studied, being exposed to lethal doses of x-rays, having various chemical weapons tested on prisoners inside gas chambers, being injected with sea water to determine if it could be a substitute for saline, being burned alive and buried alive.

Yes the Americans can be silly at times. With the world in a precarious position, I for one am glad that they are one of our allies!

PS, Aren’t we all a bunch of hypocrite’s, after all we are driving Japanese Vehicles? I do not hear anyone bagging the Japs!

Regards

RLI

:cheers!:

No we are a bunch of hypocrites because we constantly bag out races where their beliefs may be different to ours but regularly make excuses for arsehole nations like America where their beliefs often don't differ much from our own.

In so many ways we are becoming another state of America with people accepting what the yanks say blindly because other nations with different beliefs are apparently so wrong. If we shouldn't become patsy's for other creeds we also shouldn't be patsy's for the nations like America who use their size to bully other nations into their way of thinking.

The flood gates mentioned in the opening post may be different to the ones the yanks use but they are all related in some way.

No we dont and shouldnt be patsy's for everyone but let us see what would happen if we weren't allies with the nations we are with?????

and I certainly dont need the yanks to tell me that the muslim invasion on our way of life is not what i want for my country...I allready know that.

i spent 6 years in the navy and was constantly on patrol around christmas island and ashmore reef, and never ever cought a immigrant boat. never even heard of any other ship catching one either.
ever since this government came in australia has gone to shit. more tax, less input to OUR (working community), immigrants, but what can you expect from a female?

This week, the UK debated whether to remove The Holocaust from its school curriculum because it 'offends' the Muslim population which claims it never occurred. It is not removed as yet. However, this is a frightening portent of the fear that is gripping the world and how easily each country is giving into it.

Err, sorry, but bullshit. Really hard to find and real news sources reporting it for a start.

Why let such a simple thing like no decent news sources ruin a good story. There is hardly a reputable media source in the world these days, they all report with half facts, lies and innuendo just to try and make the stories sound better, and the worst of it is that so many people believe what they read and see.

Why let such a simple thing like no decent news sources ruin a good story. There is hardly a reputable media source in the world these days, they all report with half facts, lies and innuendo just to try and make the stories sound better, and the worst of it is that so many people believe what they read and see.

To right!
Some peoples view of the world is thru the likes of the 7 nightly news and that bloody Today Tonight thing. Now that is a terrifing thought.
It's ok to be an oppinionated but just make sure it's a well informed ballanced one, you check your facts and even better refference them.

Latest posts

Back