The flood gates have been opened.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AFP to assist Indonesia ship investigation | News.com.au

Huge toll as boat sinks | theage.com.au

Many of the asylum seekers had flown from Dubai to Jakarta, where Indonesian officials are said to have charged them $500 each to pass through the airport without visas. They were then taken in four buses to an unknown location on the south coast of Java.

^ WFT is the go with that. If that's not corruption, I dont know what is.

Cant find the story, but this morning I heard the Refugee council come out and say our laws on protecting our waters should be removed.

Yeah right, who knows what deseases they could bring in.

Send them to his house and see if he survives with possible deseases we have been trying to keep out of this country.

Maybe a good idea.

Call me whatever, I dont want them here.

There people destroyed there country, they will destroy ours to.

Throw 2 grenades on there boat decks and let them sink.

We have lost enough rights.

This country was built on Christian Morals. Thats all disapearing.

Are you serious mate? Really? Do you have any idea what you are are talking about?

The numbers of people that make this trip are minuscule and we are a wealthy and compassionate country that is supposed to founded on christian values and helping those that are worse off than ourselves.

Many thousands more overstay their visas every year and because you can't tell who they are (because they look like you) you are none the wiser.

Exactly what rights do you think you have lost? You obviously haven't lost the right to be a bigot, a racist or a dropkick.

Get yourself informed. You do all of us a disservice when you spread this fact free and patently untrue bullish*t.

Are you serious mate? Really? Do you have any idea what you are are talking about?

so what are the facts???

The numbers of people that make this trip are minuscule and we are a wealthy and compassionate country that is supposed to founded on christian values and helping those that are worse off than ourselves.

not that wealthy atm and we can only help so many

Many thousands more overstay their visas every year and because you can't tell who they are

(because they look like you) you are none the wiser.

yes we do know who they are no matter what they look like......if theyv'e got visas, we know who they are!

Exactly what rights do you think you have lost? You obviously haven't lost the right to be a bigot, a racist or a dropkick.

how about Xmas celebrations at kindy for one

Get yourself informed. You do all of us a disservice when you spread this fact free and patently untrue bullish*t.

So whats untrue????

:cheers!:

Racist, I dont think so.

As I have said before, I have no problems with Asian's and Indians as they come out here and work.

I see Africans all the time walking the streets taking there kids to school and picking them up. I cant say I have ever seen one working in this area.

However, I am happy to be proved wrong.

I think the same about Houso's who dont work and pump out kids to collect welfare. There Scum to, they contribute nothing to this country. Just more bludgers because there kids see there neighbours smoking pot all day and not go to work and it becomes the norm.

I believe that more come by air and overstay there visa's, but atleast they come legally into this country. If they wish to stay, apply or send them home.

I couldn't care less what race they are.

Is arriving by boat legal ?

What rights are we losing, lets see.

Schools are banning Christmas FFS, because a few muslim kids parents are offended. This is the way we have always been, dont like it. Piss off. They could be white Muslim's for all I care.

The Minorties are getting there ways and the majority are losing out.

A few Stoner Greenies want the forests locked up, look at Tasmania. It takes trees to build houses, furniture etc.

Gay rights, there's a minority.

Howard took away people's guns, 1 shooting by a psycho and all of a sudden all gun owners are considered possible murderers. Cause Criminal's register there firearms, dont they. :rolleyes:

I am not a shooter, do I feel safer now that law abiding citizens have had there firearms taken away. No, 99% of shootings are from criminals.

The Goverment keeps changing the law to get there way.

The UN dictates to the world these days, these refugees are a great example of that.

Do you think Multiculturism works ?

The Cronulla riots sure convinced me. :rolleyes:.

Oh and look at the state of the UK and France, if you neeed some convincing.

It will happen here.

Yeah but old mate XD doesn't believe me.

Food for thought.

Where are we going to put all these extra people ?

Department of housing is already struggling to find places for people.

Will refugee's get a place before Australians who were born here ?

We still have homeless people here, elderly who can barely get by.

I may come across as a little harsh, but Id rather see people who were born here get assistance before someone who is rocking up to leach off our goverment.

Dont believe me about leeching off the economy, look at the UK and France.

Another question before I go to work.

What do single males and females get from our goverment ?

My experience, SFA. I only get tax bills.

I should quit busting my arse and become a leech, Id probably be further in front.

But no, Id rather see this great country get back to its roots.

Hard work built this country and lazy scummy Beeps are bringing it down and the Dogooders.

Latest posts

Back