Landcruiser Park Overnight Bash

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We will leave it until the last few days to arrange a meeting point,depending on what direction everyone is coming from proberly kilcoy or somewhere in between kilcoy and the bruce hwy.

We will leave it until the last few days to arrange a meeting point,depending on what direction everyone is coming from proberly kilcoy or somewhere in between kilcoy and the bruce hwy.
yeh sounds good to me, what time in the morning are we going I don't mind really early to be honest more time to get setup and do some flexin!

Yeah really early is good,75grc is crashing the friday night at our joint,so 6.30 7.00 am at woodford or kilcoy sounds good,gives us time to refuel at kilcoy,last minute supplies etc and head off,i am only taking extra 20 lts fuel as it's 60 odd k's from kilcoy to l/cruiser pk so fuel won't be an issue.

Yeah really early is good,75grc is crashing the friday night at our joint,so 6.30 7.00 am at woodford or kilcoy sounds good,gives us time to refuel at kilcoy,last minute supplies etc and head off,i am only taking extra 20 lts fuel as it's 60 odd k's from kilcoy to l/cruiser pk so fuel won't be an issue.

Yep keen as
Warm fires ++ needed but😜

GO THE 'NAVARA V6's '

Hey guys,
Just a bump to find out who is def coming next weekend???
trying to workout numbers, and place and time to meet.
Earlier the better - more time for setting up etc..
Reply below and we can go from there

Brian

Cool,make it 6am and we are stopping at kilcoy to fuel up and grab a bite to eat at the bakery.

No problems there last min numbers would be good to secure a good spot did see 4by4 blew a turbo but he always bounces back and may make it.

I agree HJ
For those of you who are interested in coming a show of hands would be good as HJ is going to organise with the park when he arrives numbers that are expected, so we are not scattered all over the campground. And hopefully they can put us all in one spot together..

So a show of hands would be great!!

Very much looking forward to the bash myself.

Cheers
Geoff & Brian

"GO THE NAV V6's"

Hi guy's,

I will speak with the park owners today about our intentions and see what they suggest as to the campsite,i hope they are not going to charge me an extra night if i get there around 4pm on friday i will mention 4 to 6 cars at this stage i will report back tonight with my findings.
John

Ok just spoke to the owners i mentioned 4 to 6 cars some with young kids so she suggested the fig tree camping area they can put us in there it normally opens when special events are on so we can virtually have it to ourselves.

It is serviced with a clean amenity block away from the yarrh who's, the map on the website is hard to read so not sure exactly where it is in the park.

But they will charge me $45 to camp Fri night even if i get there at 5 so i will go Sat you all are meeting at the BP Caboolture northbound at 6am right?,so i will see you there around the back where the trucks park would be good i am sure Big Gus will be easy to find.

Have a good one fellows
John

Good work john,see you at the bp nthbound 6am,i might polish the wheels on big gus just to make sure you don't miss us .

Brian

Back