Let me introduce myself

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickshew

Reaction score
I'm Nick, new owner of a 2013 D22 Navara. I'm a pom living on the Sunny Coast, so all this ute business is new to me. Got a plan to drive up from Noosa to north Fraser at Christmas and did my first beach outing a couple of weeks ago to get a feel for it.

I'm liking the car (it replaced a 1998 ford Festiva that was my first car in Australia) but would like to sort a few of things out that feel like they're missing...

1. Sound system. Reckon it needs a subwoofer and speaker upgrades at least.
2. Keyless entry, maybe adding an alarm and window control.
3. Engine chip maybe - seems like a minefield...

http://www.flickr.com/x/t/0090009/photos/33921648@N04/10545565955/

Nick

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum.

1) Yes and no. If you want your eardrums to clap together, a good set of headphones will use less amps from your battery and won't require anyone trying to squeeze 112" subwoofers in behind the back seat.

2) Absolutely. Every car should have it. Try to get the "anti-hijack" version with separate open/close buttons, where the first press of the open button only opens the driver's door and brings on the interior light - lets you see inside and stops anyone climbing in the other side.

3) You get what you pay for, so take care there.

Latest posts

Back