Macca's or Hungry Jack's?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who makes better burgers?

• Macca's

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Hungry Jacks

Votes: 38 66.7%
  • Other

Votes: 15 26.3%

• Total voters
Lakeview hotel in ballarat was the same, Buy a pot for $60 and you were set for the night and the slabs in drive through were loaded too, Funny that it was common knowledge around ballarat for 4 or 5 years before it finally got raided. Dont know about the food it wasn,t my style of pub

chiko rolls are good but so is a spring roll, And the old owner of that pub was charged for running a chemist shop

The old owner of the Billabong was never charged with anything but by geez she could charge what ever she wanted and the truckies would still stop.

is it just up here or are hungry jacks the slowest drive thru service? seriously takes forever

Um I think we can all agree that Grilled has the best-est burgers ever. The big Queenslander is boss as, in fact its boss like an ALBATROSS!

[size=+4] POW!! [/size]

I used to be obsessed with hungrys Bacon deluxe. But now i go big mac anyday fucking lush. Makes me hungry reading this thread lol.

haha yeah bacon deluxe.
And only when I'm drunk.
Can't seem to stand fast food unless I can't see straight.
There is a place near mine called "Tastys Burger" Bloody brilliant.

Latest posts

Back