Mechanical front lokka issues

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perth gearbox and clutch did it, they are based in Belmont. I will be calling them today and see what they say.

I remember when we bolted the diff back in something was weird, how I couldn't turn the prop shaft when I was tightening it, but didnt really think too much of it back then.

I've had a Lokka for about 6 ,months now, and it has been great. When I first installed it I tested it on a track that I used to struggle to get through. With the Lokka I walked through with ease. I'm now in the Pilbara and it has been great. I will disengage the front wheel hubs whenever I'm on easy gravel just to preserve it though

So i got rid of the LOKKA and got an E Locker, still destroying pinion bearings though. gonna have to stop doing the hard tracks

So i got rid of the LOKKA and got an E Locker, still destroying pinion bearings though. gonna have to stop doing the hard tracks

Or go SAS and stay on the harder tacks. Good choice mate. BTW can't wait see the old girl on action. Hahahaha

Latest posts

Back