members day trip - anyone interested?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's good to know, we haven't had a chance yet since we moved over here to go do any exploring so will do soon as we have a free weekend. If ya spot any tassie number plates it's prolly us lol

When you want to go out just PM me mate

im interested to come on the 15th if nothing comes up from now to then. also where are you planing on going

Last edited:
We need to find somewhere central for everyone. We all should be able to figure that out a bit closer to the day so the more places people suggest the better.

seems to be shaping up nicely.

i'm coming from sth east melb, happy with any of the locations mentioned to date.

I only just picked up my ST last week and keen to get it dirty. The Saturday is good for me and would love to come along. Is this a boys day out or family day out?

I only just picked up my ST last week and keen to get it dirty. The Saturday is good for me and would love to come along. Is this a boys day out or family day out?

The trip wasn't specifically aimed at either one or the other.
It doesn't bother me if you bring the family. Not sure what everyone else is thinking.

Where do you guys want to go?
Anyone have any preferences/objections to the locations mentioned?

I was going to come on my own. But if everyone is bringing the other half I mite aswell. As for where to go I don't mind. I'm from east gippy so east of melb would be best for me but depends where others are coming from. I'm just keen to go some where new

Little over a week away I can't wait haha. Who is definet and any more on where we may be going out of all the suggestions?

Latest posts

Back