members day trip - anyone interested?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We kinda need someone with experience in 4wding to take charge and say here's where we're going and where we're meeting. I have no experience off road and I'm a follower not a leader so it won't be me. I'm happy to go anywhere really, but not somewhere too difficult terrain wise.

Little over a week away I can't wait haha. Who is definet and any more on where we may be going out of all the suggestions?

i'm in.

so where we going?
who know's their way around one of the previously suggested area's and is prepared to lead the way to some extent?

Yeah sounds like a plan. What time are people thinking of meeting? I'll be coming from bairnsdale so maybe 4 hours away. I mite camp Friday night some where up there if its a early start. Also I don't no the area at all so if the meeting spot is easy to find that would be great.

Buxton is about an hour and a half for us which is fine. Where do we meet so we can work out what time to leave? Really looking forward to this trip...

it's probabley a 3 hour drive, 8 hour trip on the spirit and another 4 hours for me what a bugger lol

buxton sounds fine to me. actually drove though there today on my way back from eildon.

what time and where? do we all want to meet?

What is Buxton like? Also does anyone no any spots to camp that are possibly near where we could meet.

What if we meet at Coles carpark in Healesville at about 9.00. Buxton is half hour from Healesville threw the black spur. At the end of the carpark (river st entry) there is trailer parking where we can all meet.

Sounds good. Is this Saturday or Sunday we're talking about? BTW I'll be bringing missus + 3 yo. Not a problem is it?

9am healesville coles, ill be there.

hosery - there's got to be somewhere to camp around either healesville, or buxton.
i'm not sure where but maybe someone does? any suggestions guys?

Latest posts

Back