meryla 15th march

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Date Do You Want to Go To Meryla

• 22 Feb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 Mar

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 8 Mar

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 15 Mar

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
first page updated - see you all tomorrow morning. Please make sure you are all good with Fuel, drinks and food.....

Keen as mustard for some good driving!
Have to say though RAF my mate pulled out so just me and the photographer haha!

Camping is off the books ATM but I'm trying to sort out a sitter

picked up the Ranger danger today, bummer i have to park it and get on a plane in the morning i just want to go drive it!!

Anyway have a great weekend fellas, enjoy. look forward to reading all about it.

picked up the Ranger danger today, bummer i have to park it and get on a plane in the morning i just want to go drive it!!

Anyway have a great weekend fellas, enjoy. look forward to reading all about it.

drop it off here mate
ile run it in for you while youre away

have a safe day guys
tony did you take new van ?

New van is sitting comfortably up at the country house, we're tenting it again!

Van has to go for its first service at the end of the week, then we're taking it away at Easter, but for a trip like this - where we can't predict where we'll be, we'd rather not take the van. And I'd rather not leave a brand-spanking new caravan unhitched by the side of the road while I go 4WDing somewhere - it's inviting trouble!

This was 12 minutes ago off our security camera.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 011-capture.jpg
    011-capture.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 116
Hope you guys took the recovery gear and cameras coz it P*^Sed down in Parra today, you couldnt see the gutters.
Wishing i wasnt at work now..

We're back home, grandson started feeling ill and wanted us (those that know him & us will know how important that is) and then the wife's eye burst a surface blood vessel, ending the bouncy bouncy for the day. Just as well we left when we did, another popped just before we reached Sydney. All is well, she's resting, the little guy's asleep and I'm putting my feet up for a little bit.

Was a good drive, I got stuck on a rise and had to give it a little more than I'm accustomed to to get up it, but the second time we went up that road I had no trouble with it. Gaining experience and confidence all the time - 4WDing is a lot of fun when you can learn and go places without breaking things. We stopped for lunch on the top of Twin Falls which unfortunately weren't running due to the lack of recent rain and that's where our day ended.

Thanks guys, looking forward to the next one. We might bring the little terror with us to play with Master C (he who turns people into Pacman creatures - those that went will know!) - I reckon they'll need watching though!

Great trip - had to bail out early with tony today but all in all it is an awesome trip with great people around.

Thanks for Brendan to taking us around ;-) always can count on --- nice to see everyone again today and nice meeting Shane for the first time.

Next time we should do watagans

If work permits im in as well, should have the custon rear tray ready to go by then too.

Latest posts

Back