Motor/Aircon issues

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cole

Reaction score
hey guys how are you all. todays when i was driving down the road i took my foot off the accelerator and the rpm didnt drop it was as if the throttle was stuck on so i tapped the throttle and it fixed it, no worries happened once more, so when i got home was about to move the ute into the shed to work on it i started the ute and as it was idiling i turned the air conditioning on and when i did the rpm climbing like as if it was sticking i turned the air con on and off a few times and the air con switch when turned on was raising the rpm by like 1000rpm or so crazy... can someone please help, also i cant download the service manual, does that link work

There's also a solenoid that controls engine revs when the aircon engages/disengages. They cause similar problems when they fail.
Can't remember where their located in the engine bay thou.

cheers fellas tried to indle for 10 mins, no outcome so give it to the mechanics at work and let them sort it out, luckily i got me a new work ute today so ive thrown the nav in the workshop for new turbo, injectors, 50mm lift and some new rubber. ive got two new turbos in the shed for a komatsu and hitachi excavators so might look at the sizes of them and hopefully "fingers crossed" they suit my application, lmfao i brougt this ute to drive to and from work to save my other car from getting trashed and here i am having to spend all this coin then i get a fucking work ute, spewing lol right when i got a big fat tax bill as well haha

Back