Motorbikes in D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Milk crate. Bike in gear not not running. Clutch in Back it off making sure you don't run off the side of the ramp. If you yank on the front brake to slow down the front can slide especially on a tub liner. Let the clutch out to slow down, the rear will have better traction on the ramp than the front does in the tub

dont be a big girl just ride it up into the back of your ute. same for getting it out. sit on it push it back till your feet are about to hang past the tailgate give it one big push and just roll down the ramp backwards to the bottom. just dont do what my useless brother inlaw did and mono the front wheel through the rear window bahhahahaha stupid hilux owners. good for nothing more than a laugh

dont be a big girl just ride it up into the back of your ute. same for getting it out. sit on it push it back till your feet are about to hang past the tailgate give it one big push and just roll down the ramp backwards to the bottom. just dont do what my useless brother inlaw did and mono the front wheel through the rear window bahhahahaha stupid hilux owners. good for nothing more than a laugh

hahaaha, actually I was thinking of jumping it up. Recon I could land it?

Yeah I just ride mine up, although I grabbed a fist-full of front brake last time I did that and gave myself a bit of a fright....the front brakes work pretty well on those new bikes, heh

Sorry to bring up an old post. But has anyone had any trouble with police when having a bike or 2 in the back tub with the tail gate down? Leaving the tailgate down blocks the number plates visibility a bit.

sure they will find fault the milkcrate works a treat but it and the ramp and need to be tied down securely also replace the standard hooks with the bunnings m8 rings i have have a few slip out i think you can have up to 900mm out the back witout a red rag so if all is tied down it should be legal but if the number plate is obscured that is no good check at your local police station matey .

Latest posts

Back