Mt Mee

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rob can you let us know what you find?, I will be going through woodford on the back road.
HJ

Hey John.... Sorry for the late reply mate.... I covered a fair bit of Mt Mee, & for me, not much has changed or opened. The only "legal" road that would give u any sort of test/fun is "A" Break which has a few wombat holes, etc. In the northern section there was a few side tracks that I didn't get a chance to explore, but the few I did were gated off. I did find a good hillclimb, but there was the usual signs saying no access, but obviously people were ignoring it as u could see the wheel tracks.... I didn't go down due to the sign and being by myself

Interested to hear how u guys go.....

Rob can you let us know what you find?, I will be going through woodford on the back road.
HJ

John, if you're going in from the northern end, then u might find some tracks through the pine forests, but I would be surprised if u find any good tracks up there that offer any real challenge..... Unfortunately, they've pretty much locked up all the good tracks that I can see.....
I know people do ignore the signs, but for me, I don't feel like copping a fine for driving where u are not suppose to go (did that in my younger years and paid the price)

Never a better word said Rob, and thanks for your time to update this thread. We will still have a ball when I organize the Janowen run the site of last years muster I will pm you.
Again thanks.
John

Yeah thanks for the heads-up too Rob.

Always appreciate firsthand advice on what we are driving into.

'IT WILL STILL BE A TOP WEEKEND'

Especially if I can convince the missus that I can take my port, then I will probably dance around the fire naked,lol

Seriously Cheers ROB.

501 posts now RAOTFPMSL !

And also thanks Happy John,

It is a great forum... And I am happy to contribute any knowledge that I have, and receive advice from others, as that's what it's all about..

Wealth of knowledge here!

Cheers all!

Geoff

POCOYO'S V6⚠️

Ok we will get through a nice run at Mt Mee and a few beers. I am looking at Janowen before xmas. Maby late November the fees will be cheap for forum members, early notice but thought I would mention it. Enjoy your Sunday ladies and gents.
HJ

Ok I had 2 attempts at a break and the old girl got up. It may be an issue but with all of us no problem. This pic is very much the worst probably 45deg with holes at the top, Stay to the right and claw up. As I said yesterday no pressure if you go around.

Attachments

• IMG_1592.jpg
    IMG_1592.jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 40
Hey all.well I hadn't read the actually booking rules etc on the site. We cannot book just for Saturday as they don't allow it. So we will be winging the entrance or jumping into site with HJ. We will only have our tent and side awning off the Ute so taking no room really. We will still meet those southsiders at boronia bp at 6-7.

Rusty

No mate had a quick run this arvo in the 22. Had a mate pull out so I left with the highlift and 4 Maxtracks by myself. She did well I didn't take pics as I was 100% focused on the tracks. Looking like a nice weekend I will do the lead if that's ok, just remove your towballs if fitted it will drag in some spots
Hj

Hey all.well I hadn't read the actually booking rules etc on the site. We cannot book just for Saturday as they don't allow it. So we will be winging the entrance or jumping into site with HJ. We will only have our tent and side awning off the Ute so taking no room really. We will still meet those southsiders at boronia bp at 6-7.

Rusty
Rusty I will phone Them Tomorrow and make sure you can camp for the night. My mother is coming as well and just sleeping in the car with minimal room taken, we booked 2 sites so I cannot see a problem. Your going to need that locker on A break mate it's hard going.
HJ

Rusty,
I will be meeting all that want to do a tag along at 7 AM at the BP.

I believe if we get up there too early we May not be able to get onto the camping grounds tell later in the day,

And I don't think anybody wants to be going 4x4ing with all there camp gear in their truck as well.

So I think if we make it for about 9 o'clock at MT MEE. I think they Will squeeze us in and allow us to set up our camps, before heading out and adventuring..

I hope this works in for everybody on the south side, doing the tag along from the BP at Middle Road Heritage Park!!

I will be on channel 18 UHF
Until we meet up at MT MEE

MY MOBILE NUMBER IS

just as another source of contact if needed

NOT TOO MANY MORE SLEEPS TO GO NOW everybody that's coming !!

POCOYO'S V6⚠️

We will work the sites out once we arrive. I'm sure they won't be booked out for this wknd. As for the locker HJ I may need to get my superior tie rods from my mechanic and source some spare cvs this week. As I'm a little nervous about these particular items as I haven't broken any yet. Also it'll be the first run with the new AVM hubs fitted.

Rusty

Latest posts

Back