Mt Mee

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have just rang the park and confirmed
those coming up on Saturday, they will allow us in at 9 AM, this is only because HJ - BG Will already be there on the Friday, so they are happy to allow us in that time.

Check out time is 11 AM daily at the campgrounds.

Cheers
Geoff

POCOYO'S V6⚠️

Thanks for making that call Geoff. I just hung out some washing and was about to phone. Like I said I will have billy tea and damper ready when you all get there. my mum will look after our gear when we go bush. Just give the air filter a clean without rain I think it may be dusty.
HJ

Good point Rob it normally needs a fair bit before that. after we last spoke I thought about the pine forests linking up to Mt archer and Mt Daguilar I hope that will be a goer. a lot don't know of it.

Boys would love to come but I'm getting the new diff fitted in the next 2 weeks and I wouldent attempt taking out the beast with the single spinning wheel haha would hate for it to blow out on the tracks so I'll be in for the next one. Have fun guys!

Are we there yet? all packed ready to bash 'n' (hopefully not) crash,let's go Happy John,you to Pocoyo get your posse of Nav's cracken'

for the guys s/side see you at the bp middle road boronia heights 7am

will be on channel 18

mob# 0433575926
if you run into any problems

1 SLEEP TO GO GUYS

Cheers all

pocoyo's v6⚠️

⚠️POCOYO'S V6⚠️

We are here!!!
8 NAV'S top day had by all.
Having a few beers now with everyone. Will upload photos tomorrow

image-3417504986.jpg

Here is 4 of us
At one of our stops

Cheers
Geoff

⚠️POCOYO'S V6⚠️

Well fantastic weekend. Thanks HJ for the invite and the scenic tours you put on for the group. Great spot and we both enjoyed ourselves so much we have already booked again to bring some family up. Awesome putting names to faces and also checking out some more awesome rides and seeing them in action.

Cheers
Rusty

Latest posts

Back