Muster Questionnaire - 2012

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BUMP......................

How are we going guys?? how many members have actually filled in the Questionnaire??

Only 11? That's not a good start. I can say I have replied, didn't put my name on it though I don't think?

For the amount of people that have viewed the thread i would of thought more of them could of done the questionnaire..

Common Members take 2min and answer a few questions to help out a little, you wont be judged for your answers, the committee just needs to hear your thoughts to help organise things.

14 responses now.

It's not strictly yes or no, but it will be boiled down in the analysis as either "for" or "against" each option - as you'd expect. While we are seeking some idea as to whether or not each thing is desired, there is going to be some discussion about the comments provided and there may be further discussion here (and even another few questions asked of everybody) as a result.

15 responses now lads

We will be closing the feedback period at 9am next Monday (26 Nov). Please get ur feedback in by then, as we will be assessing timing and locations shortly after.

Cheers all

Lj

Come on guys
this form takes 5min to fill in and send off. And as has been told this will dictate what format the muster will take. But with only 15responses there might not be another muster

On the subject of where responses have come from (this was raised in another thread and privately to me), here's where the responses have come from:

QLD: 4
NSW: 6
ACT: 1
VIC: 3
TAS: 0
SA: 1
WA: 1
NT: 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back