Muster Questionnaire - 2012

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
26 now, thanks very much to everyone that's responded so far.

Your input will be what helps us decide on what kind of venue and activities we'll have at the next muster. If you NEED something in particular, make sure your voice is heard!

So 'Unknown' is beating TAS and NT. :rofl2:

G'day Trendsetters!

Listen in folks!

Please fill out the questionnaire that the committee has worked so hard to produce for your benefit for future musters.

If you are interested in this great forum providing you annual muster, they need the various pieces info so they can help cater if possible for your family’s needs. If you are not interested in having a muster, please send an e-mail so the committee know who is interested and who is not!

Note, that the committee members are volunteers and are providing there valuable time and effort for the greater good of this great forum!

PS, Please help them so they can help us!

Regards,

RLI
:rambo:

Thanks to all who contributed. Muster Committee is meeting over the next week and we shall post up some comments and decide on timing / locations during the meeting. Cheers,

Luke J

G'day folks!

I am curious how to many Victorians filled out the questionnaire!

Regards,

RLI

sad result
there were more people at the first muster than people who took the 2 minutes to respond to this survey
the comitee cant be expected to continue there efforts with so little interest
TONY
can we extend timeframe for questionare ??

its hard to understand why so many have viewed the thread and why so few have bothered to help out.

Same with the Polls Nath, the most active Poll I have done is the Gay marriage one.

But thats probably Krafty making fake accounts to get it through. Haha.

I was thinking of other times where members have helped out other members with no problems, even donating some of their hard earned $$ so why not take two minutes and fill in a form??
Its a shit go i reckon.

You can keep sending in questionnaires I will continue to compile the results into the analysis spreadsheet that I wrote - right up to the time of our next meeting, which is mid next week, and that's when we'll be making decisions based on that feedback.

If you want to be heard ... you have to say something.

Be very interesting trying to winch a stuck Toyota out of the mud with a rickshaw.

Only one respondent to the questionnaire DIDN'T drive a Navara. It was still a Nissan!

ahsore papasun....a wickshaw wif tirty mamasuns towing will pull yota outa mudhole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back