Muster Questionnaire - 2012

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1,945 views as of when I opened this just now. 29 responses to the questionnaire. Committee meeting done and dusted. We've got some legwork to do and we'll get back to everyone as soon as we can.

1,945 views as of when I opened this just now. 29 responses to the questionnaire. Committee meeting done and dusted. We've got some legwork to do and we'll get back to everyone as soon as we can.

G'day Tony and the forum committee!

To see that 1,945 hits were made on this thread and only 29 dedicated people responded to the questionnaire is absolutely appalling!

I really feel sorry for the committee that put the hard yards in to make the muster happen, only to be let down at the end.

I personally commend you all for your dedication and all the hard work that you have put in over the last couple of years! I salute you all!

Regards,

RLI and family!

:rambo:

Knowing that every time one of us that have commented on this thread and came back too read it counts as a view and that I know I've been back here over 10 times for a read, still doesn't make the result very good. It would probably only drop by a couple of hundred views.
I wasn't expecting hundreds of responses, but I would have thought 50 or so. It takes times for things to build up popularity, like deny or tough trucks, but would have expected more then 29.

Here's a thought - make the muster destination at Deni or Tuff Truck.. Half the work is already done!

Knowing that every time one of us that have commented on this thread and came back too read it counts as a view and that I know I've been back here over 10 times for a read, still doesn't make the result very good. It would probably only drop by a couple of hundred views.
I wasn't expecting hundreds of responses, but I would have thought 50 or so. It takes times for things to build up popularity, like deny or tough trucks, but would have expected more then 29.

G'day LLadnar!

I agree with your comments! I thought we would have had at least 50 responses!

Regards,

RLI
:shooter:

Will try he onto this on my lunch break tomorrow mate. My pooter has pooped itself

To see that 1,945 hits were made on this thread and only 29 dedicated people responded to the questionnaire is absolutely appalling!

Umm, I do a daily check of the threads and each visit counts as a hit. Nuff said.

In any case, you go with what you are given. Be positive and stuff will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back