Muster Questionnaire - 2012

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got them both, thanks guys!

We've had a total of 20 responses so far.

One I don't know the location of (and location is important to us, as you can imagine) is someone who responded through wufoo.com. If that person could send me a pm telling me where they're from it'd be greatly appreciated.

Got them both, thanks guys!

We've had a total of 20 responses so far.

One I don't know the location of (and location is important to us, as you can imagine) is someone who responded through wufoo.com. If that person could send me a pm telling me where they're from it'd be greatly appreciated.

What's the date on the wufoo entry? It could have been me as I set that form up to mail to the gmail address first up, but then changed it. Plus only us committee guys know it exists ;-)

25 responses now, thanks to Al and another whose initials are G W (I don't know where they're from, so "unknown" is trumping SA now as well).

I'll say this much - the results fairly clearly show some interesting trends. Of note:

* Most people want the muster in different locations each year (72%)
* Most people don't want to put their vehicle in salt water (68%) but will happily cross a freshwater stream (88%)
* NOBODY needs 240V
* 84% want decent toilet facilities

Smells like Ados to me! Keep 'em coming, people!

I am still happy to lend my shovel so everyone can make the toilet as good as they want with scenic views!! haha

I can't believe that in this day and age that people are that soft that they want Toilets.:dummy:
Must be the Victorians !!:rambo:

But seriously Adios was pretty cool:redcool:

I can't believe that in this day and age that people are that soft that they want Toilets

You have to have built toilets for a muster, wives and kids and nobody wants the place to be fenced in by piles of shit and paper everywhere. smells and brings the flies.

It is a different matter on a weekend away, else there would be very few places to go.

yeah a couple of porter potties would be fine and you can get them delivered just about anywhere, they seemed to work fine for the 300 odd people at he son of trials any way. All though i did have to break out the shovel at the end of the weekend because some of them close to us had ran out of water, i think that was due to the amount of people camped in that particular spot.

Any way i dont think we would be there long enough to be "fenced in by piles of crap"!!
and i also dont think people would be dumping turds straight on the ground and close to the camp without digging a hole

25 responses now, thanks to Al and another whose initials are G W (I don't know where they're from, so "unknown" is trumping SA now as well).

I'll say this much - the results fairly clearly show some interesting trends. Of note:

* Most people want the muster in different locations each year (72%)
* Most people don't want to put their vehicle in salt water (68%) but will happily cross a freshwater stream (88%)
* NOBODY needs 240V
* 84% want decent toilet facilities

Smells like Ados to me! Keep 'em coming, people!

G'day Tony,

I have personally sent my questionnaire to your -mail address!

Sorry for being late, i have been extremely busy with the Patrol and attending surf carnivals,Basket ball games with the children!

Regards,

Paul
:saberfighting:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back