MY 2012 D40 St

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fitted up my 4" lights yesterday they look neat and are securely mounted ready for install today :)

Keen to see your setup mate, what brand and w/lumins is your light bar buddy atm I was just after neat and simple once I get my bullbar I'll have some 8" Stedi led Spotlights and I'll fit some roof racks with 4 of these :)

Last edited:
Here are 2 comparisons standed highbeams vs led spotties with high beams :)

Last edited:
So did my first ever bit of 4x4ing and loved it stock standed stretching
Pics to follow

Last edited:
So I bought me some suspension for my rig pics to come once they show up, bullbar and spotties won't be far away either :) watch this space :)

So I have also bought me some of these from the USA as they can't be bought here :) adjustable rear shakels :) Can't wait to get all my suspension In all I'll need now is adjustable ucas :) and then install getting so close

Last edited:
it baffles me how my 2" chunky as snake racing ones are no good.
Yet the standard crap is prefect!

Hi ,

How is the tyre noise with those ? They look the part .

I have the same Spanish build and the radio cuts out on one fm station only , ever heard of that ??

Nah buddy no fm cutouts at all
The maxxis bravo are great offroad mate and offroad slight tyres noise as they are a chunky pattern but nothing 10 on the volume control won't fix

Manning yes they will come in time

Haha. .my bad. It was supposed to be there one more thing AFTER that!

Latest posts

Back