My d22 from GO to WHoA

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I totally forgot about being able to flip the diff, to late anyway. That site joshy seems good the first gear ratio is what im after but do you know if it would fit into the aussie diesel diff? Or would i need to buy a petrol diff?

Itll fit in any patrol gq/gu rear bsides the massive h260. You could get a leaf sprung rear and might go straight in or maybe just have to move the locating pin on the diff. too easy.

Hey mate, if you get a chance, can you put up sum pics of your batteries behind the seat? Mite be the go for me i reckon......

Cheers.

solid hasnt been around here for a few months now....not sure whats happend?

it would be interesting to know how it all went, shame solid hasnt been around here

Hey Guys, Pretty tempted to build one of these SAS systems for my navara. not just for offroad use but also the awesomeness that i built it from scratch myself.

The coilovers dont run seperate shock absorbers do they? I have coilovers in my VZ and they have seperate shock absorbers in the rear but not in the front but i guess thats just the minimal space setup in the rear as opposed to a 4x4.

The calmini kit is acctually quite reasonably priced for what it is, But i have my own design i would like to build that is basicly a bolt on system for both front and rear.

If SOLID is around here in the future id really like to have a nice conversation with him.

Cheers
Craig

No idea what happened to the guy and I'm not sure if anyone on this forum does. Never know he might get an email alert and come hunting.

just another bump in case SOLID is ever around these parts again. would be keen to see where he is at with it all (or if he gave up and bought a patrol after all!)

yes it would be interesting to know.
i don't see why he would give up after all that, the front flexed alot better then a 2" lifted patrol.

Latest posts

Back