my D22 getting SAS

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha yeah mate, not tryin to start anythin, ive got no problem with either of you.

Ah he now has half a panel van. put a bit of sheet metal over it and screwed it in. just trying to get him to break the other side now to do the same.

haha yeah mate, not tryin to start anythin, ive got no problem with either of you.

Ah he now has half a panel van. put a bit of sheet metal over it and screwed it in. just trying to get him to break the other side now to do the same.

Talk him into a dual cab cut Josh, A widened D22 tray on the back to.

Dave.

Diffs and stickers!
20032009_001_.jpg

20032009.jpg

backyardMarch09009Medium.jpg

backyardMarch09006Medium.jpg

Im having more trouble then i thought tracking down a 3.0 gearbox and transfer. plenty of time yet tho.

haha off the patrol forum. $2.50 each i think. i got one left over im keeping till i finish the build to put on.

ah so im deffinetly going coilovers. now the problem is what brand and how much travel....im so tempted for the dobinson 30" with three hydraulic settings like pete atunac and phil noble etc use...except for the price tag.

yeah i was right with coil over's. 30 inch travel wow.
id go with the fox one's that are one purenissan.com i think there like 18 inch or 24 inch aren't they?

Still trying to work out what coilovers to go...every brand has there little thing and different way of saying the same crap its hard to sift through it all.

Broke another Cv on the weekend Looking forward to these GU diffs. Transfer chain noise keeps getting worse, hopefully it holds out till the coffs trip.

Didnt get any pics bar some poser ones at the campsite with the shocks out. drove the tracks with them out...makes alot more of a difference then i thought it would. Needed more weight over the back to get it to flex more, still a few inches till it would hit the bump stop. And it doesnt look like ill have to move the rear diff back as far as i thought.

P4100011.jpg

P4100012.jpg

P4100013.jpg

should get some killer flex with the heavy gu diffs and you light navara body. it will be worth the dosh for shaw!

mate gotta ask where did you get your reduction gears from and how do you find them? i find that low first seems to be not quite low enough and you still gotta hold a few revs to get you up some things? your thoughts would be handy on this

got them from BBM, Snake racing also have a set but i didnt like how the dude was talking to me. with the 35s the gearing is almost perfect for the stuff i do. duno how itd be with 31's, might be too low, as it is i cant cruise around in low range otherwise its revin too high, 4th on 35s is what 1st use to be like on 31s

Havent been updating this much.

bought an engine hoist
P4280018.jpg

A GU transfer case
P5020023.jpg

P5020022.jpg

And ive decided(for now) on the suspension set up. But youll have to wait and see to find out what im going with.

Broke two more CVs on the weekend. Changed one on the track, took a bit longer then in the driveway but was well worth it, drove some awesome tracks. broke the 2nd one on the last hill of the day today. ill put some vids up.

joshy = athlete , me = pretender. If it looks a little steep/rough i'm the first to look for an easier way lol. I'd probally cry if i broke something.

Back