my D22 getting SAS

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P9181012.jpg

P9181003.jpg

makes me wonder at what point will it roll over, might need to put the bars back on.

How stable does it feel up there?

makes me wonder at what point will it roll over, might need to put the bars back on.

How stable does it feel up there?

Ah it felt stable....but wierd... it has more travel in it. I really had to think about what button on the hydro i went to use...1 wrong flick and itd go over.

That looks unreal josh.
Literally!!! Broken even :sarcastic:
Got and pics sitting level with the tub on?

Not at the moment, i didnt get a chance to take many pics over the weekend but one of the other guys probably did. ill put up more when i get them

That is sick mate.You just need a v8 now.lol

Cheers, good possibility when this goes bang....diesel tho

haha. yeah im sure ill find a few places...its all about the line and how hard you want to make it for yourself. I got used as the recovery car on more then one occasion over the weekend.

most these pics are on a mates property, started pushing some new tracks through. pics arnt mine tho.
joshy1.jpg

joshy2.jpg

joshy3.jpg

If I get a chassis wanna do all those same mods to it as yours. Lol.

Love the pics, how many girlfreinds you got these day ?

Dave.

If I get a chassis wanna do all those same mods to it as yours. Lol.

Love the pics, how many girlfreinds you got these day ?

Dave.

Ah None at the moment...Nav claimed its 3rd girlfriend not long ago. Apparently girls dont like it when you spend more time with the car..

Be as funny as anything seeing a team of goats harnessed up with an ARB snatch strap to haul that out, and even they'd have trouble!

Awesome photo's!

One question....whats going to get you out when you get stuck? Hahaha

Just dont get stuck :rock: or self recovery, even if it takes a while.:sarcastic:

Bought a 4.2 gu coil cab today to take over the daily driver and tow pig duties for now.

Back