my D22 getting SAS

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no pics yet, dont pick it up till next tues/wed. Spoken to an engineer, just got to give him a few figures but hes confident by increasing the tare weight, as long as it still has enough payload to be called a ute, it will be okay to lift the tow weight.

Good work Josh, looks like the bug has really hit going by 2 Nissan's.

Sharing the same driveline you can pinch components from the other vehicle.

Dave.

thats half the reason. If i bust a cv or hub or centre in the nav out wheelin i can just swap em out.

Your Nav runs GU diffs doesn't it ?

I know there Patrol diffs just cant rememeber if they were GQ or GU.

Dave.

yeah. i didnt want to break cv's again. Ive smashed on these gu cvs 10000x harder then the nav ones and no issues so far.

couple pics of the new tow pig
P9291004.jpg

P9291003.jpg

P9291005.jpg

P9291006.jpg

Good buy, you dont see to many red ones out there.

There usually all white here in the hunter valley.

6 months and this thing will be out flexing the D22. Lol.

Dave.

haha funny you say that as i bought it from the hunter valley.
While i do have an extensive mod list planned for this...(put a 3" straight through exhaust on it last night) i wont be going nuts on it untill the Nav is my daily driver again.

yeah i noticed the colour combo....an unfortunate one. haha would have prefered a green patrol but they didnt make it. Even a white one, but i really had to just take what i could get.

haha funny you say that as i bought it from the hunter valley.
While i do have an extensive mod list planned for this...(put a 3" straight through exhaust on it last night) i wont be going nuts on it untill the Nav is my daily driver again.

You buy it from Newcastle ?

Will watch this space for the mods on the Patrol.

Dave.

You buy it from Newcastle ?

Will watch this space for the mods on the Patrol.

Dave.

Dealer in cardiff, but they got it off a bloke further out.

I made a thread for the trol on action, check that for updates, Need to keep the two builds seperate!

Thanks mate.

Check out how tiny the patrol is
PA041008.jpg

Got rid of some of that red
PA041010.jpg

And in nav news, ive fixed the busted brake line and its ready for this weekends trip, but if i find the time im hoping to make a winch cradle for behind the bumper.

The Navara dwarfs the Patrol, love.

Is the Patrol a ST ?

A mates got a 2004 model white ST, nice truck to drive.

Dave.

haha you should see the pic of it next to A.J's GU. Its just a DX pov pack.

Back