my D22 getting SAS

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mate the nav is coming along nicely! think u should give a wash and post up pics of it just sitting level!
been looking at the SAS kit on the calmini site. very tempting. pity just bought a house.lol...Question: is it possible to do the sas swap with coilovers up front and keep the leaf in the back so u could do the build progressively?
whens the car gona b in mag???

Yeah ill wash it..eventually. At the moment i like just driving it on the trailer, going wheeling, get home drive it off the trailer and dont touch it till i go wheeling again. Although i did brace my tie rod last night so i dont bannana this one on the weekend.

You could probably do that with the kit but i think itll sit nose up. the man to ask has dissappeard of the forums.

Supposedly the mag are attending this trip on the weekend and filming. but ill believe it when i see it.

PA041009.jpg

Its wierd to see AJ's Patrol straight again. Looked like a coke can for a while.

The red ute looks wierd, looks good though.

How did you go upping the towing capacity ?

Dave.

rofl...A.J's straight?...its just the angle of the photo. If anything its worse then any recent photo's show. He put it on its side last trip out. Nav had to drag it out.

Might be cos there was no tray on the back, looks better with a bit of a head board. Deffinetly needs more work tho.

Started talking to an engineer. Seems promising, should just lose a little bit of my payload. Just need some money

PA101009.jpg

Next to a factory nav...
PA101011.jpg

PA101012.jpg

Waiting on others to put up some action shots. The saturday run was filmed by 4wd action, will be in extreme dvd in a couple of months.

Nah clean bill of health for the nav, Gu got a hole in the radiator on the way home, luckily it happend out the front of my mates place...who had a spare radiator, $50 and half hour later it was all good again. the fan shroud rubbed a hole through a core.

outstanding! what more can you say. There wouldn't be too many people in Aus putting the sort of time & effort into their trucks as you Josh, its a credit to you mate.

oh, and i agree with Scotty, it does look sh!t hot.

Nah not really. other then i seem to have fixed my hydro steering issue. But i havent had the spare cash to take this out for another run lately. Also looks like one of the seals on the coilovers is playing up. Leaking only when it feels like it. unfortunately i cant see much being done on this till xmas.

Solid axle swap.

The rear diff in a Navara is a live axle. The front is independent.

Patrol's run live axle front and rear.

Josh's Navara does now to.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back